18 and older
Why stick with store-bought home prints? Your space deserves a decorative touch that’s totally you! Try embroidering your own art statement (we promise it’s not scary). In our beginner-friendly class we’ll give you a rundown on the basics of this classic craft.In under two hours, you’ll learn:
- How to prep your embroidery hoop for DIY magic
- How to create and transfer your design onto fabric
- The basics of selecting the perfect thread
- How to start and end your embroidery project
- How to create essential embroidery stitches, such as the running stitch, backstitch, split stitch and more.
All materials are included. We've got everything you need right here, including a colorful selection of threads and supplies. We have also a selection on beginner friendly embroidery patterns!
BYOB! Crafting is made better with a good drink in hand.
We are BYOB friendly! Crafting is paired best with your favorite drink of choice! But, you must be 21 or over. Younger? Just have a mocktail. No one will notice ;)