18 and older
We are offering a Microsoft Excel Expert Course. The class will teach you how to create Marco's, conditional formatting, securing your workbooks, expert functions, auditing worksheets, analyzing data, and importing, exporting data.
This course is perfect for someone who uses Microsoft Excel already, or took our Excel essentials course and wants to become an expert user.
The topics covered in this course can be applied to Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. Students will learn:
Benefits to this course:
- How to macros to automate our spreadsheets.
- Using conditional formatting to formats specific cells in a range.
- Protecting workbooks and sheets. If you share your workbooks with others, protecting certain sheets or range will ensure the integrity of the sheets stays intact.
- How to use a combo IF and Vlookup to lookup values base on certain conditions and criteria.
- When you would use the ISBLANK or ISERROR functions. Ever had a function return error because a cell was blank? We will show how to stop this.
- Using SUMIF, AVERAGEIF, COUNTIF. These will allow us to sum, count and average base on certain criteria.
- Inputting financial functions.
- Tracing errors in functions using formula auditing. Excel has a great set of tools to help us troubleshoot errors in formulas.
- Working with scenarios. what are they, and how they help us save time.
- Inserting a trendline on a chart and having Excel forecast your next quarter or months finance.
- How to import and export data into excel. Also includes using web data. Have a web page you constantly monitor, to update excel? Have excel update itself when the web page changes.
- Small classes.
- 100% hands-on training. Every student gets their own computer to follow along.Full day of training, or 2 evening. 8 hours of total training time.
- Conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan, 2 blocks from Penn Station.
- Expert instructor with more than 10 years of financial experience using and teaching Excel.
- A free retake if needed
- We are a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certified testing center. Take this course along with our Excel Essentials class and you will be ready to ace your Excel certification exam. Call us to learn more about our Excel certification course and exam package.
- The class will be held in Midtown Manhattan. The course will include a customize manual with step by step directions and a certificate at the end, showing that you attended a class.