13 and older
Make the jewelry designs you have always been wanting to create or finish up projects that are sitting in your box. Hone your techniques and learn problem solving skills.
Students are welcome to create a curriculum that suits their personal needs. Classes have the flexibility to be scheduled weekly.
Topics will range from Materials, Surfaces, Shaping, Connecting, Casting, Stones, Mechanics, ToolsNotes:
- Scheduling for private lessons is flexible and subject to the instructor's availability. If the instructor is unavailable during the date or time originally booked, CourseHorse and the class provider will help arrange for a reschedule that works for both parties.
- Once a date and time is decided on, the class provider's standard cancellation policy applies. In the event that schedules don't match up and a date and time cannot be scheduled, students are entitled to a refund.
- Price does not include the cost of basic tool kit and materials.
- Private class is 2.5 hours long.
- Private lessons are subject to instructor availability. Exact time slot TBD with class provider
- After booking, please contact the studio/instructor to discuss course curriculum, tools and materials needed for lesson, and the exact days and times of availability.
- Students interested in a Private class are responsible for bringing their own materials unless they are beginners and want to make one of the DIY projects. The material fee is $20.
- Students are welcome to send images of designs, and the school can assist with selecting the materials needed. Please be aware that based on the preferred design, the school will determine how much time is needed to complete the piece, as well as the Student's skill level.
- Beginners are encouraged to start with one of the DIYs to ensure they finish in the time allotted.