21 and older
Uncork your creative expression with your sweetie in this romantic NYC Valentine’s Day date to be remembered! Sip your favorite wine, enjoy unlimited inspiration as you connect as a couple, re-spark your inner-artists, and create a be-you-tiful painting to hang in your home. During just one date night! In this step-by-step, brushstroke-by-brushstroke NYC painting class experience, you will:
- Learn a variety of painting techniques
- Feel the romance with a complimentary glass of wine, savory snacks and candle light in NYC’s #1-rated art studio
- Receive tailor-made instruction in color mixing, brushwork, composition, texture, and more
- Relax, have fun and feel inspired while you joyfully express yourself through art
- Create one painting on canvas together while you enjoy one-on-one encouraging guidance from your expert art studio instructor
- Paint and sip the night away! Bring your favorite bottle of vino and indulge!
- Walk away with a finished masterpiece with your signatures on it by the end of the night
All are welcome, including total beginners!Q&A
Q: Are materials provided and included in cost of the class? A:
Yes, all materials are included. Optional to bring your favorite bottle of wine. No hard alcohol permitted! Q: Should I buy 1 or 2 seats?
This is a couples class, so you only need to purchase 1 seat on this site. Each seat purchase counts for 1 couple.
You and your partner will paint together on 1 canvas.Q: Can I make up a class if I miss it or running late?
Unfortunately, we do not offer any makeups for classes missed. However, if you are running late, still come and our instructor will catch you up. get you going. Q: What will we be painting? A:
Our instructors select between 2-4 different images for each couple to select. We over a variety of images like city scapes, floral scenes, abstracts and more. You can use one of those images to inspire you and your partner for your one-of-kind painting. Q: Is the room air conditioned? A:
Yes, rooms are air conditioned when appropriate.Q: Can I bring a friend to accompany me and watch?A:
No, unfortunately the class has limited space and all seats must be paid for.Q: What is the dress code for this class? A:
There is no dress code for this class, but keep in mind this is an art studio with wet paintings on the wall, so do not wear anything super nice or something that you don't want to risk getting ruined.