15 and older
Step aboard the teak decks of Manhattan or Manhattan II, our 1920s style luxury yachts, for a leisurely weekend brunch.
Our menu is packed with delicious New York State foods and fresh bakery goods from NYC purveyors: a plentiful buffet spread of fresh-baked bagels and pastries, fresh fruit, glazed ham, spring mix salad, stuffed quiche, Belgian waffle station, smoked salmon display, and pork sausages.
Sit back & enjoy the gorgeous view of the island from the climate-controlled and enclosed back-deck observatory of these yachts. One complimentary beverage (choice of soda, juice, coffee, tea, beer, wine, champagne, Bloody Mary, or Mimosa) is included, and additional beverages can be purchased at our onboard bar by credit card only.
Highlights along the way include:
- The Upper West Side and the majestic George Washington Bridge
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Financial District
- Governor's Island, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the complete New York City skyline
- Roosevelt Island, the United Nations Building, and the Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn bridges of the East River
Key points about this tour:
- 2.75 Hours Long
- Offered aboard Manhattan or Manhattan II
- Offered most Saturdays & Sundays
- Fully Circumnavigates the Island of Manhattan
- Lightly narrated tour by the captain
- Features a four-course brunch buffet
- Includes a complimentary bloody mary, mimosa, beer, wine or champagne
- Additional beverages available for purchase by credit card only
- Indoor climate-controlled seating and outdoor seating available
- Seating is often assigned based on volume of guests (if you are purchasing tickets separately from other members of your party, please use the “Seating Request” field while booking to indicate who you would like to be seated with)
What Is Not Included?
- Gratuity is not included. Group bookings of 10 or more people will be contacted by the operator in advance for a 10% group gratuity.
- Guarantee of a full circumnavigation of Manhattan is not included. On rare occasions, the Spuyten Duyvil train bridge is inoperable and cannot open for us to pass through. This is often times not known until our tour is underway. There are no refunds for tours that cannot fully circumnavigate. We will accommodate such cases with a route that features a double backing.
Chelsea Piers (Pier 62) - W. 22nd and Hudson River (Manhattan, NY)
(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)
Please Note: All attendees under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
While the cruise is mainly a social cruise, it will have a light commentary on the highlights along the way.
School Notes: For your security, at check-in, you are required to present a valid photo identification that must be identical to the contact name listed on your booking.