Thankfully we have 3 other Portrait Photography Classes for you to choose from. Check our top choices below or see all classes for more options.
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but
save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
If you're enrolled in an upcoming date, this simply means that date has now sold out.
This course is available for "remote" learning and will be available to anyone with access to an internet device with a microphone (this includes most models of computers, tablets). Classes will take place with a "Live" instructor at the date/times listed below.
Upon registration, the instructor will send along additional information about how to log-on and participate in the class.
Still have questions? Ask the community.
We are allowing students to reschedule and waiving the fee.
1. Refund Policy for Courses
• PhotoUno offers a 93% refund for students who notify us of withdrawal from a course seven days prior to the course's start date. The remaining 7% will cover administrative costs.
• We also offer a 50% refund for withdrawals 6 days before the course is set to begin and between class #1 and #2.
• As of class 2 we do not provide refunds or credits.
• Tuition is non-transferable.
• Once you’ve registered for a course there is a $45 fee for transferring into another section.
Student Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not satisfied after attending all classes of any of our 3 week, 5 week or 6 week courses we will provide you with a full refund.
2. Refund Policy for Crash Courses
• PhotoUno offers a 93% refund for students who notify us of withdrawal from Crash Course 1 or Crash Course 2, 72 hours before the class begins. The remaining 7% will cover administrative costs.
• After 72 hours we will provide you with a credit which you will be able to use for a future date plus a $45 transfer fee.
3. Refund Policy for private classes
• Due to administrative costs, PhotoUno offers a 93% refund for students who cancel their scheduled class more than 24 hours in advance.
• Students who have registered for a private class may reschedule without any additional fees up to 24 hours in advance.
• There is an additional $50 fee for students that re-schedule less than 24 hours in advance.
• There is no refund for students who cancel less than 24 hours in advance.
4. Refund Policy for outdoor classes, seminars and workshops
PhotoUno will provide a refund only when the event is cancelled or rescheduled by the school.
At PhotoUno our main objective is to make your experience at our school as pleasant as possible. Keeping this in mind, we understand that students who enroll in our courses may need to miss a class due to unplanned circumstances.
Although PhotoUno has no obligation to provide make-up classes for students who can’t attend a class of the course they have signed up for, we will do our best to find a solution by:
1. Finding possible sections of the class for the student to attend in order to follow the sequence of the course. This option is free. This can be done up to two times for every course.
2. If we are unable to find a convenient date, we will offer the option of a private make up class that will be charged at a rate of $35 an hour.
PhotoUno is not obligated to grant student requests to switch courses.
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
PhotoUno is a NYC based digital photography
school. It is a dream that was made possible through hard work and
dedication. Patricia Burmicky, the head instructor at PhotoUno, began
her photography career in Venezuela. However, life decided to transport
her and Francisco (her husband)...
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
COVID UPDATE: This class as currently scheduled will be offered using our realtime BKC Live platform. We will have numerous opportunities for shooting, and students are encouraged to work with subjects in situations that feel safe on an individual basis. Everyone loves a good portrait. But in this photographic genre, there’s far more than meets...
Saturday Mar 6th, 2pm - 5pm Eastern Time(6 sessions)
This course is designed for students specifically interested in contemporary portrait photography. Students investigate various formal and conceptual approaches to help refine and advance their skills with the goal of creating a small body of work. Coursework includes presentations and discussions of the work of contemporary photographers, as...
Monday Feb 1st, 6pm - 9pm Central Time(10 sessions)
Floral photography is a treasured and often propagated subject matter for photographers of any skill level. Just a quick look through our social media feeds or on the many different photo-sharing sites, and you will see hundreds of examples of flower photos. However, not all flower photographs are created equal. In this workshop, students will learn...
Friday Mar 5th, 3pm - 5pm Central Time(2 sessions)
Know someone who would like this class but not sure of their schedule? (We recommend this!)
Know their schedule better than your own? Book a date and time directly.
Get special date and rate options for your group. Submit the form below and we'll get back to you within 2 business hours with pricing and availability.