Thankfully we have 1 other Portrait Photography Class for you to choose from. Check our top choice below or see all classes for more options.
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but
save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
If you're enrolled in an upcoming date, this simply means that date has now sold out.
Still have questions? Ask the community.
We are allowing students to reschedule and waiving the fee.
1. Refund Policy for Courses
• PhotoUno offers a 93% refund for students who notify us of withdrawal from a course seven days prior to the course's start date. The remaining 7% will cover administrative costs.
• We also offer a 50% refund for withdrawals 6 days before the course is set to begin and between class #1 and #2.
• As of class 2 we do not provide refunds or credits.
• Tuition is non-transferable.
• Once you’ve registered for a course there is a $45 fee for transferring into another section.
Student Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not satisfied after attending all classes of any of our 3 week, 5 week or 6 week courses we will provide you with a full refund.
2. Refund Policy for Crash Courses
• PhotoUno offers a 93% refund for students who notify us of withdrawal from Crash Course 1 or Crash Course 2, 72 hours before the class begins. The remaining 7% will cover administrative costs.
• After 72 hours we will provide you with a credit which you will be able to use for a future date plus a $45 transfer fee.
3. Refund Policy for private classes
• Due to administrative costs, PhotoUno offers a 93% refund for students who cancel their scheduled class more than 24 hours in advance.
• Students who have registered for a private class may reschedule without any additional fees up to 24 hours in advance.
• There is an additional $50 fee for students that re-schedule less than 24 hours in advance.
• There is no refund for students who cancel less than 24 hours in advance.
4. Refund Policy for outdoor classes, seminars and workshops
PhotoUno will provide a refund only when the event is cancelled or rescheduled by the school.
At PhotoUno our main objective is to make your experience at our school as pleasant as possible. Keeping this in mind, we understand that students who enroll in our courses may need to miss a class due to unplanned circumstances.
Although PhotoUno has no obligation to provide make-up classes for students who can’t attend a class of the course they have signed up for, we will do our best to find a solution by:
1. Finding possible sections of the class for the student to attend in order to follow the sequence of the course. This option is free. This can be done up to two times for every course.
2. If we are unable to find a convenient date, we will offer the option of a private make up class that will be charged at a rate of $35 an hour.
PhotoUno is not obligated to grant student requests to switch courses.
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
PhotoUno is a NYC based digital photography
school. It is a dream that was made possible through hard work and
dedication. Patricia Burmicky, the head instructor at PhotoUno, began
her photography career in Venezuela. However, life decided to transport
her and Francisco (her husband)...
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Join us for this hands on intermediate level course to learn the ins and outs of photography lighting in a studio space. Our photography lighting class will teach you the different types of lights there are, what different lighting equipment you can use, directing your subject, lighting patters, photographing your subject with jewelry, and much more....
Tuesday Jan 25th, 6:30pm - 8:30pm Eastern Time(5 sessions)
Know someone who would like this class but not sure of their schedule? (We recommend this!)
Know their schedule better than your own? Book a date and time directly.
Get special date and rate options for your group. Submit the form below and we'll get back to you within 2 business hours with pricing and availability.