Discover Classes. Earn 10% Rewards.

Outdoor Class: Central Park

Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature as you explore the iconic Central Park through the lens of a camera. Capture the essence of this urban oasis while learning valuable photography techniques and tips from seasoned professionals. Unleash your creativity and elevate your photography skills in the heart of New York City's most beloved park.

  • All levels
  • 18 and older
  • $130
  • Earn 10% Rewards
  • Price Lock
  • 222 E 46th St, New York, NY
  • 2 hours

Express Checkout – $130


Proceed to Checkout

No Booking Fees. Lowest Price Guaranteed. Earn 10% Rewards.

Give as a Gift

Start Dates (1)

  • $130
  • 2 hours
4 left
Book
Showing 11 of 1

Class Description

Description

What you'll learn in this nature photography class:

Spring, summer and fall are a great time to go out and and take amazing pictures of the green landscapes. While it is difficult to find shades of nature in Manhattan, Central Park is one of the few and beautiful areas to see the green a bright colors. Come join us for a walking-intensive two-hour outdoor class through Central Park as we photograph nature prepare itself for summer without having to leave Manhattan.

Improve your technique and get recommendations on how to produce better compositions by joining one of our instructors in the fun outdoor class.

This 2-hour trip is created to accommodate all levels of photographic skills and interests.

What to bring:

  • Your DSLR or mirrorless camera. (Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, etc.)
What to wear:

  • Wear comfortable shoes to walk around Central Park.
Includes:

  • 2 hours of professional lessons
- A great time!
Note: In case of rain, class will be held in an indoor location.

Refund Policy

Refund Policy for Courses

  • We offer a 90% refund for students who notify us of withdrawal from a course 8 business days prior to the course's start date. The remaining 10% will cover administrative costs.
  • We also offer a 50% refund for withdrawals 7 business days before the course is set to begin and between class #1 and #2.
  • Any refund can only be processed upon notification to CourseHorse.
  • As of class 2 we do not provide refunds or credits.
  • Tuition is non-transferable.
  • Once you’ve registered for a course there is a one-time transfer fee of $60 fee into another section.
  • No course refunds will be issued after a section transfer has been granted.

Refund Policy for Crash Courses

  • We offer a 90% refund for students who notify us of withdrawal from Crash Course 1 or Crash Course 2, 4 business days before the class begins. The remaining 10% will cover administrative costs.
  • After 4 business days we will provide you with a credit which you will be able to use for a future date plus a $60 transfer fee.

Refund Policy for Private Classes

  • Due to administrative costs, we offer a 90% refund for students who cancel their scheduled class more than 3 business days in advance.
  • Students who have registered for a private class may reschedule without any additional fees up to 3 business days in advance.
  • There is an additional $80 fee for students that re-schedule less than 2 business days in advance.
  • There is no refund for students who cancel less than 2 business days in advance.

Refund Policy for Outdoor Classes, Seminars and Workshops

  • We will provide a refund only when the event is cancelled or rescheduled by the school.
  • In any event where a customer wants to cancel their enrollment and is eligible for a full refund, a 5% processing fee will be deducted from the refund amount.

Reviews of Classes at PhotoUno Photography School (322)

Benefits of Booking Through CourseHorse

  • Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
  • Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
  • This class will earn you 1300 points. Earn 10% back in reward points!

Questions & Answers (0)

Get quick answers from CourseHorse and past students.

Similar Classes

PhotoUno Photography School

What is PhotoUno?

PhotoUno is a NYC based digital photography school. It is a dream that was made possible through hard work and dedication. Patricia Burmicky, the head instructor at PhotoUno, began her photography career in Venezuela. However, life decided to transport her and Francisco...

Read more about PhotoUno Photography School

CourseHorse Approved

This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.

PhotoUno Photography School

PhotoUno Photography School

All classes at this location

Google Map

Give This Course as a Gift Card

  • Thousands of classes
  • No expiration
  • Unique and memorable gifts for any occasion
  • Personalized
  • Explore a passion, gain a new skill, discover a new hobby, engage in a memorable experience
  • Instant delivery
  • Lock in a price with the Inflation Buster Gift Card Price Adjuster™

Buy a Gift Card

Book this Class as a Group Event

Booking this class for a group? Find great private group events

Or see all Art Group Events

Explore group events and team building activities ranging from cooking, art, escape rooms, trivia, and more.

  • Price Lock Guarantee

    Secure your booking now and we'll match any price drop within 48 hours across all booking platforms, ensuring you never miss out on savings!

  • Earn 10% Reward Points

    Maximize your savings with every purchase. Unlock rewards on every transaction, ensuring you get the most value out of your experience!

  • No Added Fees

    Enjoy hassle-free transactions without worrying about additional charges. With us, what you see is what you pay - no surprises!

  • Curated Courses

    Discover a curated selection of courses handpicked by experts in the field. Dive into quality content that suits your learning needs and interests!

CourseHorse Gift Cards

  • Creative & unique gift for any occasion
  • Thousands of classes & experiences
  • No expiration date
  • Instant e-delivery (or choose a date)
  • Add a personalized message
  • Lock in a price with the Inflation Buster Gift Card Price Adjuster™
Buy a Gift Card
gift card with the CourseHorse logo gift card with the CourseHorse logo
Loading...