Thankfully we have 5 other Camera Phone Classes for you to choose from. Check our top choices below or see all classes for more options.
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but
save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
If you're enrolled in an upcoming date, this simply means that date has now sold out.
Do you want to learn to take amazing pictures with your iPhone and create colorful, breathtaking photos?
Join us for this 2-hour iPhone photography class and make the most of your iOS device. You will no longer have to worry about blurry or boring photos. Everyone will be asking you to take theirs!
In this class you will learn:
If that wasn’t enough you will also leave the class with some great tips to create one of a kind photos whilst photographing:
Learn to take full advantage of all the capabilities of your iPhone now!
Requirements: iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, or higher
Still have questions? Ask the community.
We are allowing students to reschedule and waiving the fee.
1. Refund Policy for Courses
• PhotoUno offers a 93% refund for students who notify us of withdrawal from a course seven days prior to the course's start date. The remaining 7% will cover administrative costs.
• We also offer a 50% refund for withdrawals 6 days before the course is set to begin and between class #1 and #2.
• As of class 2 we do not provide refunds or credits.
• Tuition is non-transferable.
• Once you’ve registered for a course there is a $45 fee for transferring into another section.
Student Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not satisfied after attending all classes of any of our 3 week, 5 week or 6 week courses we will provide you with a full refund.
2. Refund Policy for Crash Courses
• PhotoUno offers a 93% refund for students who notify us of withdrawal from Crash Course 1 or Crash Course 2, 72 hours before the class begins. The remaining 7% will cover administrative costs.
• After 72 hours we will provide you with a credit which you will be able to use for a future date plus a $45 transfer fee.
3. Refund Policy for private classes
• Due to administrative costs, PhotoUno offers a 93% refund for students who cancel their scheduled class more than 24 hours in advance.
• Students who have registered for a private class may reschedule without any additional fees up to 24 hours in advance.
• There is an additional $50 fee for students that re-schedule less than 24 hours in advance.
• There is no refund for students who cancel less than 24 hours in advance.
4. Refund Policy for outdoor classes, seminars and workshops
PhotoUno will provide a refund only when the event is cancelled or rescheduled by the school.
At PhotoUno our main objective is to make your experience at our school as pleasant as possible. Keeping this in mind, we understand that students who enroll in our courses may need to miss a class due to unplanned circumstances.
Although PhotoUno has no obligation to provide make-up classes for students who can’t attend a class of the course they have signed up for, we will do our best to find a solution by:
1. Finding possible sections of the class for the student to attend in order to follow the sequence of the course. This option is free. This can be done up to two times for every course.
2. If we are unable to find a convenient date, we will offer the option of a private make up class that will be charged at a rate of $35 an hour.
PhotoUno is not obligated to grant student requests to switch courses.
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
PhotoUno is a NYC based digital photography
school. It is a dream that was made possible through hard work and
dedication. Patricia Burmicky, the head instructor at PhotoUno, began
her photography career in Venezuela. However, life decided to transport
her and Francisco (her husband)...
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
In this guided photography walk and critique, learn different ways of seeing and capturing the gardens of BBG. In the first session, we will visit several locations, stopping at each to look, observe, and think before we shoot. Discover how to compose an image, no matter what device is being used. Individual attention will be given as needed. The...
Friday Oct 8th, 10:30am - 12:30pm Eastern Time(2 sessions)
Learn how to make impressive, high quality pictures with your iPhone at Little Island - New York’s newest public park - and on the neighboring High Line. During the class, we'll compare the advantages and limitations of taking pictures with your phone and learn simple techniques that maximize the quality of your images: how to use burst mode, adjust...
Sunday Nov 7th, 12pm - 3pm Eastern Time
This crash course is designed for individuals looking to improve the quality and look of photos for a blog, website or presentation, as well as for any size business looking to quickly and efficiently produce great images of small products such as crafts, apparel and textile, jewelry and flowers, food items, or services and events. It is a hands-on...
Wednesday Nov 17th, 4pm - 5:45pm Eastern Time(2 sessions)
From presentations to public speeches, your effectiveness as an executive and future career hinge on your ability to step up to the podium, command attention and transform every presentation into a credible and compelling communication. Let's conquer your fear and connect with the minds and hearts of your audience. Take control of the room with ease...
Wednesday Nov 3rd, 9am - 5pm Eastern Time(3 sessions)
The photography workshop experience down on Eldridge Street is rich with a myriad of photo ops of street portraits, old world architecture and glorious interior spaces. It starts with photography lessons in architectural photography, whether the 1800’s sensibility of the Eldridge Street Synagogue and neighboring structures that now house eastern...
Sunday Nov 21st, 11:30am - 2:30pm Eastern Time
Know someone who would like this class but not sure of their schedule? (We recommend this!)
Know their schedule better than your own? Book a date and time directly.
Get special date and rate options for your group. Submit the form below and we'll get back to you within 2 business hours with pricing and availability.