16 and older
The Italian word Primizie means the first fruits and vegetables harvested in a season. Join us as we celebrate Chicago’s emerging Spring bounty of famer’s market-ready produce such as fresh asparagus, rhubarb, fragrant herbs, foraged mushrooms and fresh milk goat cheeses-Italian-style! In this demonstration cooking class, our la scuola chef will show you how to shop for and prepare a full 4-course Primizie meal to share with your friends and family at home with complementary wine pairings presented by one of our beverage experts, each perfect for a Spring day.Additional Information
- Please note, class includes a cooking demonstration with a multi-course meal and is not hands-on.
- Seating is guaranteed. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class. Please note we may assign seating to larger groups or individual ticket holders if needed. Please notify us if you are your party purchased tickets separately.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.
- Focaccia con Formaggio di Capra (Goat Cheese Focaccia)
- Risotto agli Asparagi (Asparagus Risotto)
- Coscia d’Agnello Arrosto (Roasted Leg of Lamb)
- Crostata con Fragole e Rabarbaro (Strawberry rhubarb crostata)
3 wine pairings, to be determined