16 and older
Pasta is a perennial comfort food and a testament to Italian ingenuity—hundreds of different shapes and styles serve a unique purpose, each singularly connected to regions, sauces, and stories. But how to cook them can be a daunting task. Allow our La Scuola chef to teach you how to cook both dried and fresh egg dough pastas as well as traditional pairings of noodles and sauce.
One wine pairing, to be determined Additional Information
- Please note, class includes a cooking demonstration with one-course meal and is not hands-on.
- Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- I anyone under the age of 21 attends, we serve artisanal Italian sodas in lieu of wine or beer.
- Please notify us in advance for any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.