16 and older
Gnocchi can be made from semolina flour, breadcrumbs, ricotta, wheat flour, egg, potato, sweet potato and any combination thereof, as long as the form recalls a knot or knuckle as the name commands.
Join us at La Scuola as we trace the roots of the first gnocco in each of its many forms. Our Chef will demonstrate how to prepare ricotta and potato gnocchi with seasonal sauces. Guests will then get to try their hand at mixing and rolling out the dough and shaping their own potato gnocchi.
Guests will enjoy one gnocchi dish paired with one wine. Class will be complete with adapted recipes and wine tasting notes to take home.Menu
Gnocchi di PatateWines
1 wine pairing, to be determinedIf anyone under the age of 21 attends, we serve artisanal Italian sodas in lieu of wine or beer. Please notify us if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- Please note, class includes a cooking demonstration with a multi-course meal and a hands-on activity.
- You will not receive physical tickets for this class. You will check-in using the last name you registered under.Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served.
- Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
- Menu is subject to slight change.Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.