16 and older
An immersive exam-prep course that prepares you for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam. This course covers the most recent update (ITIL 4 - February 2019) to the certification exam and is available in multiple learning formats - Online self-learning, Live-online, and Traditional classroom training. Make your learning experience convenient without compromising on the learning outcomes.
This training program is geared towards a 360° coverage of the ITIL 4 Foundation certification exam. The courseware utilizes a mix of practice tests and video presentations (in addition to instructor-led lectures for classroom formats) for an impactful learning experience.
ITIL 4 Foundation level provides you with the introduction to ITIL 4 and gives a new perspective to look at the IT Service Management through a Service Value System. ITIL 4 has been developed for organizations and individuals for managing information technology in a modern service economy. This update has integrated Agile, DevOps and Lean concepts with ITIL best practices.
The ITIL 4 Foundation course is mandatory to be eligible for all other levels.
What’s included in the ITIL 4 certification training course?
Understand the 7 Guiding principles of ITIL, Service Value Chain, and the 4 dimensions of Service management.
Our ITIL 4 Foundation course curriculum is aligned to the latest update of AXELOS.
Be fully prepared to clear the ITIL 4 Foundation certification exam.
The online self-learning version of the course comes with
- Video presentations covering all topics that prepare you for the ITIL 4 certification exam.
- Practice questions and interactive games to quickly review your knowledge.
- 2 simulated full-length practice tests on the lines of the real certification exam.
- Earn 25 PMI PDUs, applicable if you hold a PMI credential
- 1 live, online instructor-led session where the instructor explains how to solve every question in a full practice test.
The curriculum for this ITIL 4 Foundation training course is 100% aligned to the latest AXELOS update to clear your ITIL 4 Foundation certification exam. The following is a list of broad topics coveredITIL Introduction
Key concepts of service management
- IT service management
- About ITIL 4
- The structure and benefits of ITIL 4
The four dimensions of service management
- Value Co-creation & Organization
- Service Relationships and value
The ITIL service value system (SVS)
- Organizations and people
- Information and technology
- Partners and suppliers
- Value streams and processes
- External factors
ITIL management practices
- SVS Overview
- Opportunity, demand and value
- The ITIL guiding principles
- Service value chain (SVC)
- Continual improvement
- General management practices
- Service Management practices
- Technical management practices