16 and older
Every June, the various regions of Italy (and the Chicagoland area) explode with fresh produce such as strawberries, leafy greens, carrots, garlic scapes and more! Join us for a demonstration cooking class as we cook the Italian way, allowing the flavor of the fresh early-summer bounty to shine through each of the four dishes you will learn to prepare this evening. Class will be complete with complementary wine pairings, recipes and wine tasting notes for you to take homeAdditional Information:
- Please note, class includes a cooking demonstration with a multi-course meal and is not hands-on.
- Seating is guaranteed. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class. Please note we may assign seating to larger groups or individual ticket holders if needed. Please notify us if you are your party purchased tickets separately.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax
4 courses, to be determinedWines:
3 pairings, to be determinedPlease Note:
If anyone under the age of 21 attends, we serve artisanal Italian sodas in lieu of wine or beer. Please notify us in advance for any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them. All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government - issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.