18 and older
To ensure a successful experience, Anywhere LIVE OLT students must have access to a system that meets system requirements.
- Windows 7 or later
- 2 GHz processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Internet Explorer (IE) 10.0, Firefox, or Chrome
- Cookies and Session Cookies enabled
- Dual monitors or two computers - Display – 1280x1024 minimum resolution and High Color (16 bit) display definition
- VOIP headset with a noise cancelling mic
- A quiet and private office free from distractions during class sessions
- ActiveX – Permission to load an ActiveX applet
- Although Java is not required, the download process is easier if Java is installed and the Web browser supports Java
- Wired Broadband Internet connection (a minimum of 2.5 Mbps) – experience may vary based on connection speed
- If your network has a Corporate VPN, you must not be connected to it when you connect to your class
- You must check both Adobe Connect and LogMeIn prior to class from the system(s) you will be attending, from at the location(s) you will be physically located
LIVE Online Training (LIVE OLT)
When you attend a LIVE Online Training Class from TLG Learning -- your instructor will be teaching the course LIVE from a remote training center, but your learning experience will be VIRTUALLY the same as if your trainer was present in the room with you.
- You will hear your remote instructor's live lecture in real time.
- You will see your remote instructor's slide presentations and demonstrations.
- You will ask questions and hear questions asked by other students.
- You will complete your labs exactly as you would in an in-person class.
Full Course Name: Exam Readiness: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
The AWS Certifed SysOps Administrator - Associate exam validates technical expertise in deployment, management, security, and operations on the AWS platform. Join this half-day, intermediate-level bootcamp to learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam's topic areas and how they map to SysOps on AWS and to specific areas to study. The bootcamp reviews sample exam questions in each topic area and teaches you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can more easily eliminate incorrect responses.Pre-requisite(s):
At least one year of hands-on experience provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on AWS; Systems Operations on AWSAudience
System Administrators, System OperatorsOutline
- Lesson 1 : Testing center information and expectations
- Lesson 2 : Exam overview and structure
- Lesson 3 : Content domains and question breakdown
- Lesson 4 : Topics and concepts within content domains
- Lesson 5 : Question structure and interpretation techniques
- Lesson 6 : Practice exam questions