16 and older
Join us as the Chef of La Scuola showcases the true art of unfilled fresh pastamaking, demonstrating how to make and shape some of Eataly's favorite fresh pastas beyond the world of Ravioli. Guests will then get to try their hand at rolling out the dough and forming their own shapes (think Farfalle, Cavatelli, Tagliatelle, Pappardelle, and Garganelli).
In this new format for 2019, guests will make their own dough, experience a fresh pastamaking and cooking demonstration by our scuola chef, receive a wine pairing with the demonstrated pasta dish, and shape their own pasta. Menu
- 1 pasta dish, to be determined
- Prosecco Welcome
- 1 wine pairing, to be determined
- Please note, class includes a cooking demonstration with a multi-course meal and a hands-on activity.
- Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.