18 and older
When people think of social media, they often jump right into thinking about the tools, such as Facebook, Twitter and blogs. To be truly effective and efficient with your resources, you need a plan or roadmap to guide you through making the best decisions for you and your organization. Who Should Attend: Business owner or marketing managers that need a strategic plan to integrate social media into their marketing plan.
Upon completion students will be able to:
- determine their target audience and goals for their social media strategy
- understand the importance of listening to online conversations
- know the different social media tools available to them
- learn how to generate content ideas and manage their time
- promote their new social media efforts and measure their new social media efforts for their effectiveness
Courseware (if a course has a Courseware) will be shipped to the address provided two weeks before the class starts. Make sure that the additional info field is properly and correctly filled out to avoid Courseware being lost in transit. Please also note that P.O. Box addresses are not allowed.
The classes are instructor-led live training you attend in a local classroom or from your home/office. Our instructors teach from a remote location while being able to interact with students as in a traditional classroom setting.
Instructors can view student progress and take control of their PC to provide direct assistance. Students can see the instructor's presentation as well as voice questions directly to the instructor and participate in class discussions.