13 and older
The most important skill before heading to the stove—it’ll change your life! Learn to slice and dice fruits and vegetables and use a sharp knife properly that is essential to good cooking. You’ll prepare your meals quicker by mastering knife basics such as mincing, dicing, slicing, shredding and more. You’ll also learn knife safety and handling techniques, how to select and care for your knives.What's on the Menu
: 100% hands-on classNote
- Recommended for Beginners and all skill levels, teens and older.
- Menu is Gluten free and Vegan.
- Great for DATE NIGHT/COUPLES or SINGLES.
- A meal will be made by students from the ingredients you cut/chop/peel/dice/slice/mince during class, various fruits and vegetables.
- We provide all materials needed for this class such as cutting boards, knives, aprons, food and ingredients.
- Small and medium dice
- Rondell and oblique (or roll cut)
- Julienne (Or matchstick) cut
Notes/Recipes are emailed out.Restrictions: Please let us know about any food allergies a week prior to the class. Must wear closed toed shoes for classes, camps and/or parties; no flip flops.
School Notes: If students are 16 years of age or under they should be accompanied by a parent or guardian (who must also purchase a seat in the class)