18 and older
The IT4IT™ Reference Architecture is a vendor-neutral open standard Reference Architecture and value chain-based operating model for managing the business of IT. IT departments run on IT4IT™ principles and framework reap large rewards in cost savings and automation.
The IT4IT™ Reference Architecture leverages standardized activities, data artifacts and relationships that can form foundations for business insights across the IT value chain. EA Principals is an early adopter of the IT4IT™ Reference Architecture and has been involved with its production and release. We are experts on the IT4IT Reference Architecture and are one of the only accredited IT4IT™ training providers in the world. Intended Audience:
- Application Portfolio Managers
- Business Analysts
- I.T. srategists, senior business analysts
- IT Architects
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
4 days (including proctored test for face-to-face classes; otherwise, it is 3.5 days) Why Select us for this Training?
Course Outline:Module 1, Units 1 -4 Unit 1 - Overview
- Guaranteed passing score on the challenging exam
- Unique use of hands-on Mind Mapping and modeling to de-layer all the concepts and terminology for easier consumption
- Expert architecture trainers with extensive experience in TOGAF® and business strategy development in light of IT
- Unique, real-world, end-to-end use cases from various verticals, along with value stream examples that make the course fun, meaningful and actionable
- Almost twice as much class time as our competitors along with additional videos and practice exams
- We make this an essential architecture course, not just a memorization one!
Unit 2 - Definitions of key terms used in the IT4IT™ Reference Architecture
- IT4IT™ Reference Architecture, its approach, its intended use for organizations and the intended use for suppliers of IT management products and services.
- The IT Value Chain and its characteristics
Unit 3 - IT4IT™ Basic Concepts
- Service Lifecycle Data Object (Data Object)
- Value Chain
- IT Value Chain
- Value Stream
- Functional Component
- Service Model Backbone Data Object
- System of Record
Unit 4 - IT4IT™ Core
- A brief description of the scope, benefits and activities of the IT4IT™ Value Streams
- Functional components and data objects and their relationships
- The concept of the four pillars anchoring the IT Value Chain
- Service lifecycle data objects, key and auxiliary data objects
- The characteristics and components of the IT4IT™ Functional Model
Module 2, Units 5 - 8 Unit 5 - The Strategy to Portfolio Value Stream
- How the IT4IT™ Reference Architecture uses the value stream concept
- The five levels of IT4IT™ abstractions
- How the OMG definition is aligned with service lifecycle data object artifacts
Unit 6 - Request to Deploy Value Stream
- The objectives and benefits of the Strategy to Portfolio (S2P) value stream
- The Key Performance Indicators supporting the critical success factors for S2P
- The purpose and the key data objects associated with S2P functional components
Unit 7 - Request to Fulfil Value Stream
- The objectives and benefits of the Request to Deploy (R2D) Value Stream
- The Key Performance Indicators supporting the critical success factors for R2D
- The purpose and the key data objects associated with R2D functional components
Unit 8 - Detect to Correct Value Stream
- The objectives and benefits of the Request to Fulfill (R2F) Value Stream.
- The Key Performance Indicators supporting the critical success factors for R2F.
- The purpose and the key data objects associated with R2F functional components.
- The objectives and benefits of the Detect to Correct (D2C) Value Stream
- The Key Performance Indicators supporting the critical success factors for D2C
- The purpose and the key data objects associated with D2C functional components