18 and older
Virtual class held through Skype (must have access to microphone and camera)
All our class attendees have access to our TLC IBCLC/Lactation consultants post-class, we are here to answer questions, offer support 24/7. Fellow parents are also added to the Twin Love Moms and Dads closed Facebook group so they can stay in touch after the class.
Twin Love Concierge’s online Breastfeeding and Newborn Care with Twins Class educates expecting and new twin parents (up to 3 months postpartum) on the special strategies to make breastfeeding and caring for your multiples a success. As certified professionals from the prestigious International Maternity and Parenting Institute, we combine the two essentials all new twin & triplet Mothers need – support and multiples expertise.
The classes are run by a renowned LC, BS/Mom to two sets of Twins, Lindsey Castiglione, and are personalized so that all YOUR concerns are addressed. Our services are recommended by OBGYN’s, Midwives and High Risk Medical Practitioners all over the world.
- Milk Supply for Twins – how the body works for two
- Nursing Nutrition
- Feeding Strategies including latch
- Tandem Positions
- Breast Pump 101
- How to maintain/increase supply
- Bottle Feeding
- Breastfeeding Preemies/Micro Preemies
- Troubleshooting – cues, signs and responses
- It’s a partnership – the role of partners in feeding and caring
- Diapering, Swaddling and Soothing two babies
- Bathing Twins the fun way
- Newborn Characteristics
- Going back to work