18 and older
Whether you are new to Scrum or years into your use, this course will introduce, clarify, and deepen your Scrum knowledge at the team, product, and portfolio levels. It provides every team member, manager, and executive with a common understanding of Scrum, a shared vocabulary they can use in applying it, and practical knowledge for deriving maximum value from it.Knowledge Pre-Requisites
- Introduction to Programming
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Using the Unified Modeling Language
Part I: Core Concepts
Part II: Roles
- Chapter 2. Scrum Framework
- Chapter 3. Agile Principles
- Chapter 4. Sprints
- Chapter 5. Requirements and User Stories
- Chapter 6. Product Backlog
- Chapter 7. Estimation and Velocity
- Chapter 8. Technical Debt
Part III: Planning
- Chapter 9. Product Owner
- Chapter 10. ScrumMaster
- Chapter 11. Development Team
- Chapter 12. Scrum Team Structures
- Chapter 13. Managers
Part IV: Sprinting
- Chapter 14. Scrum Planning Principles
- Chapter 15. Multilevel Planning
- Chapter 16. Portfolio Planning
- Chapter 17. Envisioning (Product Planning)
- Chapter 18. Release Planning (Longer-Term Planning)
- Chapter 19. Sprint Planning
- Chapter 20. Sprint Execution
- Chapter 21. Sprint Review
- Chapter 22. Sprint Retrospective
- Chapter 23. The Path Forward
Student materials will be shipped to the address provided upon registration. Make sure that the additional info field is properly and correctly filled out to avoid materials being lost in transit. Please also note that P.O. Box addresses are not allowed.
This course is taught with the Windows/PC version of the software. This course in not appropriate for those students using Mac computers running the Mac version of the software. This course is only appropriate for those using PCs running the Windows version of the software.
The classes are instructor-led live training you attend in a local classroom or from your home/office. Our instructors teach from a remote location while being able to interact with students as in a traditional classroom setting.
Instructors can view student progress and take control of their PC to provide direct assistance. Students can see the instructor's presentation as well as voice questions directly to the instructor and participate in class discussions.
Headsets for free, Guaranteed to Run, Re-Takes for free (Up to 6 months), Interactive Classroom environment.