18 and older
The digital landscape is moving at lightning speed. Every industry has been affected by the advances in digital—from retail to brands and agencies. Has your manager recently assigned a digital marketing role to you? Are you a project or account manager at a creative agency?
Do you work for a small company or a start-up, and handle all things digital on your own? Then this bootcamp may be just what you need! Specifically created for participants and professionals interested in gaining a deeper understanding of everything digital marketing can encompass.
This activity-driven class will equip you with tips and strategies on how to devise your brand and marketing strategy, what digital channels are available to you and how to use them, and how to track and analyze all of your marketing efforts with data-driven decisions.
Prereqs & Preparation
- Solid understanding of who your customers are and how to segment your audience for more effective marketing.
- How to develop a marketing funnel based on your conversion flow.
- How to attract website visitors through content marketing, social media marketing, SEO, and paid advertising.
- How to convert website visitors through website optimization, landing page creation, and lead nurturing.
- How to measure your marketing and use analytics to improve your efforts.
- Please come with a project or company whose marketing plan you want to focus on in this bootcamp
For students enrolling in 12 week part time and immersive classes, it is not recommended that you book more than one class simultaneously.