18 and older
Certification Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) designation a professional certification for individuals with comprehensive business analysis (BA) experience. With minimum of 7500 hours of working experience, CBAP® certified are senior members of the BA community.
With numbers of individuals all over the world achieving the CBAP® certification since the first Certification for Business Analysis exam was held in November 2016, CBAP® Recipients are known experts in identifying the business needs of an organization in order to determine the best Solutions. Most of the reputed companies are looking out for recognized CBAP® certified and value expertise those professionals to bring them in organization.Who Should Attend:
This certification training is ideal for professionals with in-depth experience in business analysis; this program offers great proficiency in understanding business requirements and recommending likewise solutions that bring maximum returns. Some of the benefits of CBAP® certification:
- Participation in a recognized professional group.
- Expertise in the principles and practices of business analysis
- Advanced career potential due to recognition as a professional business analysis practitioner
- Recognition of professional competence by professional peers and management
- Execute knowledge of skills necessary to be an effective member of business analysis community
Note: We determine the classroom training location before 2 weeks of training schedule and you'll be informed about it by email.
- Introduction to CBAP
- Introduction to BABOK V3
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Requirement Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirement Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
- Agile Perspective
- Business Intelligence
- IT Perspective
- Business Architecture Perspective
- Business Process Perspective