A) CANCELLATIONS BY THE PARTICIPANT
All Cancellations must be notified over email and the refunds will be provided as below:
- Within 48 hours of registration: 100% refund
- Less than 10 days to the workshop: No refund
However, please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding.B) RESCHEDULES BY THE PARTICIPANT
All reschedules must be notified over email and the following rules will apply:
- Greater than 10 days to the workshop: Credit to a future workshop
- Less than 10 days to the workshop: Credit to a future workshop + 10% (of Standard Course Fee) Reschedule charge
KnowledgeHut reserves the right to substitute previously allocated presenters with alternative qualified presenters, if deemed necessary.
KnowledgeHut also reserves the right to cancel or reschedule events in case of insufficient registrations, or if presenters cannot attend due to unforeseen circumstances. You are therefore advised to consult a KnowledgeHut agent prior to making any travel arrangements for a workshop.
In case of a cancellation, you will be notified prior to the start date and will be offered full credit to a future event or a full refund, promptly.
Refunds towards cancellations initiated by a customer will take up to 30 days from the receipt of written request for refund.REFUNDS FOR E-LEARNING COURSES
All cancellations must be notified over email and the refunds will be provided as below:
- Within 48 hours of registration and before accumulating 30 minutes training: 100% or transfer to another online course
- After 48 hours of registration and after accumulating 30 minutes of training: No refund.