21 and older
Topics include:Module 1
: Conflict Resolution TechniquesFeaturing Dr. Kimberly Alyn
Research shows that managers spend as much as 25 to 40 percent of their time dealing with conflict related issues. Imagine what you could achieve if you could spend this time doing something else. The truth is, maybe you can. In this session Dr. Alyn shares techniques for effectively managing conflict, so leaders can spend their time doing something else – something better.
- Identify the three types of conflict
- Resolve differences non-absolutely
- Conflict barrier breakers
Peak Performing LeadersFeaturing Dr. JoAnn Dahlkoetter
Operating at your peak performance requires you to focus on taking care of yourself, both physically and mentally. You have the ability to make small changes for yourself that significantly impact your ability to lead a successful team. Learn how to derive power from four energy sources—purpose, physical health, emotional balance, and a focused mind—to improve your productivity and ability to engage your team in today’s chaotic workplace environment.
- Understand the Crestcom Performance Optimization Model.
- Develop a plan to achieve peak performance.
- Apply a mindfulness process to be more focused and creative.
- Construct an action plan to improve your own performance or the performance of associates in the workplace.