Discover the Best Python Classes in San Francisco
With its easy syntax and massive worldwide support community, Python continues its reign as one of the most popular programming languages worldwide. Tech pros and others use Python for countless applications, from data science to software development. If you want to add value to your CV or resume, consider learning Python.
San Francisco area residents seeking Python classes should consider their many options. Bootcamps and certificate programs that feature Python or include it as part of a broader computer science language abound, particularly online.
Best Python Classes & Schools in San Francisco
- ONLC Training Centers - In San Francisco, ONLC Training Centers offers live online courses with optional access to their computer labs. Training options for beginners include Python Programming Level 1: Intro for Non-Programmers. You can take this live online course from anywhere, including San Francisco. Attendees can use the ONLC Training Centers at their state-of-the-art downtown computer training center.
- Certstaffix Training - Like ONLC Training Centers, Certstaffix provides live online courses with optional access to their on-site computer labs for those who need them. Their Introduction to Python Programming course is available live online or in person for corporate group training. Check listings for more information or to schedule a no-obligation consultation.
Online Python Schools & Classes
Live online training is one of the most effective ways to learn Python, and its popularity is growing. Virtual education compares favorably to in-person training, with similar levels of student engagement. Many students even prefer to learn from the comfort of home.
Like learning in the traditional classroom setting, live online classes offer an interactive, hands-on experience. Expert instructors provide real-time answers to questions and can even share the screen as if they were there in person.
Among the best live online Python classes you can take from anywhere, consider the following:
- Practical Programming - The Python Immersive from Practical Programming offers a comprehensive hands-on method for beginners to learn Python. Additional options from Practical Programming include an Introduction to Python Programming, Python for Data Science Immersive, and FinTech Bootcamp.
- Noble Desktop - Noble Desktop provides multiple live online Python training options, including their popular Python for Data Science Bootcamp. It covers Python fundamentals and data analysis/visualization with tools like Matplotlib, Pandas, and NumPy. Students can save by taking this course as part of Noble's Data Science Certificate program.
San Francisco Industries That Use Python
San Francisco's top industries include everything from international business to CleanTech. Python has applications in virtually every sector, so it can be challenging to determine which ones apply most to the Bay area. Consider the following top candidates:
- Digital Media & Entertainment - Digital media companies in the San Francisco area include Twitter, Sony, and Electronic Arts, to name a few. Organizations like these increasingly use artificial intelligence, especially machine learning (ML), to understand data and predict consumer behavior. Python plays an essential role in ML.
- IT & Software - The San Francisco metro area hosts nearly 10,000 software companies and a number of the biggest tech firms in the country. Household name organizations here include Salesforce, Uber, Yelp, and Dropbox, all of which have multi-billion dollar market capitalizations. Top Python roles in this sector range from Business Analysts to Software Engineers.
- Life Sciences & Biotech - Major biotech firms abound in California, some in or near San Francisco. BioMarin in nearby San Rafael, Agilent in Santa Clara, and Guardant Health in Redwood City are a few of the biggest in the Bay Area. Biotech jobs that require Python feature titles like Research Scientist, Data Scientist, and Cloud Security Engineer.
Python Jobs & Salaries in San Francisco
While housing prices and cost-of-living expenses may be higher than average in San Francisco, a high salary can more than compensate. Many Python-dependent positions pay well here, especially in fields like entertainment and digital media, life sciences, and IT.
Data Scientists earn an average salary of around $156,000 here, 25% higher than the national average for comparable positions. Machine Learning Engineers do even better, with compensation running as high as $171,000 in San Francisco.
Python Corporate Training
You can now book corporate Python training in San Francisco for your organization through CourseHorse. The Python Fundamentals class is available at the beginner level. Whether you need a small seminar or group training, check out the options available, including:
- Training live online or in person at the state-of-the-art Midtown Manhattan office
- Private group training at your organization’s location
- Discounted vouchers for open-enrollment group classes
For more information, or to schedule a no-obligation consultation, call or click today.