18 and older
Analyze, manage, and share data of all kinds, from personal and professional budgeting to scheduling. In Level 2 learn to streamline and enhance your spreadsheets with templates, charts, graphics, and formulas.Overview
: Learn how to create advanced formulas and organize your data into tables. Discover the power of PivotTables and PivotCharts and how slicers can make data filtering as easy as clicking a few buttons.Course Objectives
: In this course, you will gain an understanding of the more advanced functionality in Excel 2016. You will:
- Create advanced formulas.
- Analyze data with logical and lookup functions.
- Organize worksheet data with tables.
- Visualize data by using charts.
- Analyze data with PivotTables, slicers, and PivotCharts.
- Insert graphic objects.
- Enhance workbooks.
This course is designed for individuals who already have foundational knowledge and skills in Excel 2016 and are ready to advance their data analysis skills and abilities through the application of advanced Excel 2016 functionality, such as advanced formula creation, tables, charts, PivotTables and PivotCharts.Prerequisite
: Excel Level 1 or equivalent knowledgeCourse Content
Lesson 1: Working with Functions
- Topic A: Work with Ranges
- Topic B: Use Specialized Functions
- Topic C: Work with Logical Functions
- Topic D: Work with Date & Time Functions
- Topic E: Work with Text Functions
Lesson 2: Working with Lists
- Topic A: Sort Data
- Topic B: Filter Data
- Topic C: Query Data with Database Functions
- Topic D: Outline and Subtotal Data
Lesson 3: Analyzing Data
- Topic A: Create and Modify Tables
- Topic B: Apply Intermediate Conditional Formatting
- Topic C: Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting
Lesson 4: Visualizing Data with Charts
- Topic A: Create Charts
- Topic B: Modify and Format Charts
- Topic C: Use Advanced Chart Features
Lesson 5: Using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Topic A: Create a PivotTable
- Topic B: Analyze PivotTable Data
- Topic C: Present Data with PivotCharts
- Topic D: Filter Data by Using Timelines and Slicers