We can send you an email that contains instructions on how to reset your password.
Our way to encourage you to never stop learning!
Fine Jewelry & Stonesetting92nd Street Y »
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
Upper East Side
1395 Lexington Ave
(Btwn E 91st & 92nd Streets)
New York, New York 10128 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 5400 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 12
What you'll learn in this stone setting class:
Design your own pieces with precious metals and by setting stones.
Prerequisite: Jewelry II
- 6ft 16ga fine silver round wire.
- Silver solder medium
- Forming pliers...half round
- Flat nose pliers
- Chain nose pliers
- Soldering tweezers... pointed
- Soldering pick
- Saw blades #1 (doz.)
- Stone pusher
- Fine silver bezel wire, 6mm high, 26ga. 6"
- Cabochon round stone... optional... instructor will supply stones for sale in first class.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- To receive a 100% refund, written request must be received 2 weeks prior to the first session.
- To receive a 75% refund, written request must be received at least one day prior to the first session.
- To receive a 50% refund, written request must be received at least one day prior to the second session.
- After that, refunds cannot be granted.
Teacher: Janice Grzyb
Janice Grzyb has been a jewelry designer and fabricator of one of a kind pieces, limited editions and custom work for over 25 years. Her work encompasses a wide range of techniques using precious metals and a variety of precious and semi-precious gem stones. Often her pieces incorporate unusual elements collected from her travels, which give her work an exotic quality and an aura of antiquity. Janice graduated from Maine College of Art in 1981. She has exhibited her work in many prestigious galleries throughout the US and abroad. Her work has been among publications such as Europa Star, Lark Books and Art Box Japan. Janice is the proud recipient of the Saul Bell Design Award for the year 2011 and is a member of Society of American Silversmiths.
Start Dates (0)
School: 92nd Street Y
92nd Street Y is a world-class nonprofit community and cultural center that connects people at every stage of life to the worlds of education, the arts, health and wellness, and Jewish life.
Through the breadth and depth of 92Y's extraordinary programs, we enrich lives, create community and elevate...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.