PowerPoint 2007-2010NYIM Training »
3 seats left
Sat, Mar 15: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Other start dates (4)
One Union Square West Suite 805
New York, NY 10003 (Map)
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 1791 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 10
What you'll learn in this powerpoint training:Learn how to create a reusable PowerPoint Template, make an easily updatable, engaging, consistent presentation, deliver a presentation without difficulty and feel comfortable with importing any type of file.
Lesson 1: Introduction
- PowerPoint’s Purpose
- The PowerPoint Application Workspace
- Methods to Create New Presentations
- Saving Files
- Title Slide
- Adding Text, Slides and Slide Layouts
- Using Bullets
- Changing Line heights
- Working with Slide Masters
- Theme Slide Master vs. Layout Slide Masters
- Modifying the Slide Master
- Creating Custom Layout
- Returning to the Slide Presentation
- Pictures or Images
- Clip Art and Smart Art
- To Adjust the Format of the Text Elements
- Convert Bullets to SmartArt
- PowerPoint Charts
- To Adjust the format of the Text Elements
- Using Paste to Copy and Excel Chart in a PowerPoint slide
- Using Paste Special to Link to an Excel Chart in a PowerPoint slide
- Using Paste Special to Copy and Excel Chart to a slide as an image
- Adding a shape object
- Adding Text to a Shape
- Modifying/Formatting a Shape
- Aligning and Distributing Shapes
- Connecting and Grouping Shapes
- Changing the order/layer of shapes
- Selection and visibility pane
- Text boxes
- Spell Check
- Slide Sorter View
- Speaker Notes
- Create Audience Handouts
- Standard Animations and Custom Animation
- Save as a Show
- Package for CD
- Run a slide show
Examples of people who will benefit greatly from this class:
- Those seeking to feel comfortable with most PowerPoint office tasks
- Those looking to interview for positions that require up to an advanced level of PowerPoint 2007
- Those going into the Administrative, Advertising, Marketing or Business Industry
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from NYIM Training? Request info about private training
- No charge for substituting students at any time.
- No charge to reschedule or cancel before 5 business days of class.
- There is a $25 rescheduling, cancellation or retake rescheduling fee within 3-5 business days from the start of class.
- No refund or rescheduling permitted within 2 business days of start of class. No refund given for cancellations or "no-shows" within 2 business days from the start of class.
- If a retake is cancelled within 2 business days from the start of class, another retake may not be scheduled.
Teacher: Nadine M.See Classes Taught by This Teacher »
Nadine has 16 years experience as a graphic designer and powerpoint presentation specialist whose national clients incude major pharmaceutical, banking and consumer industries. She has expert knowledge of PowerPoint and keynote and has trained corporately over the last decade both in house and one to one. She earned her Microsoft Certified Trainer degree in 1999 teaching software and training employees in the New York area.
Start Dates (4)
Sat, Mar 15 10:00am - 5:00pm
Union Square, Manhattan
One Union Square West
At E 14th St
New York, NY 10003
School: NYIM Training
What ever your needs, group or corporate, NYIM provides you with the most practical and efficient hands-on computer training in New York City since 1998. Conveniently located on Union Square, our staff are experienced professionals with 10+ years of training experience in their field. Each of our i...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Ready to take this class?
Or call 212-729-4088
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.