We can send you an email that contains instructions on how to reset your password.
Our way to encourage you to never stop learning!
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Level 2The Career Center »
4 seats left
Fri, Nov 07 9:00am - 5:00pm
Other start dates (9)
185 Madison Ave Suite 1104
(Btwn East 34th & 35th Streets)
New York, New York 10016 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 2290 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 7
What you'll learn in this powerpoint class:
You will enhance your presentation by using features that will transform it into a powerful means of communication. You will customize the PowerPoint interface to suit your requirements and use features to create dynamic and visually appealing presentations. You will then finalize a presentation and secure it to authenticate its validity.
- customize the PowerPoint environment
- customize a design template
- add SmartArt graphics to a presentation
- add special effects to a presentation
- customize a slide show
- collaborate on a presentation
- secure and distribute a presentation
- Microsoft PowerPoint Level 1 2010
Lesson 1: Customizing the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic 1A: Customize the PowerPoint Interface
- Topic 1B: Set Options for Working with PowerPoint
- Topic 2A: Set Up a Slide Master
- Topic 2B: Create Custom Slide Layouts
- Topic 2C: Add Headers and Footers
- Topic 2D: Modify the Notes Master
- Topic 2E: Modify the Handout Master
- Topic 3A: Insert SmartArt Graphics
- Topic 3B: Modify SmartArt Graphics
- Topic 4A: Add Multimedia Elements
- Topic 4B: Customize Slide Component Animations
- Topic 5A: Set Up a Custom Slide Show
- Topic 5B: Annotate a Presentation
- Topic 5C: Create a Presenter-Independent Slide Show
- Topic 5D: Set Up a Slide Show to Repeat Automatically
- Topic 6A: Review a Presentation
- Topic 6B: Publish Slides to a Slide Library
- Topic 6C: Restrict Access to a Shared Presentation
- Topic 6D: Share a Presentation Using PowerPoint Web App
- Topic 7A: Broadcast a Presentation
- Topic 7B: Convert a Presentation into a Video
- Topic 7C: Package a Presentation
- Topic 7D: Publish a Presentation to Other File Formats
- Topic 7E: Secure a Presentation
Refund & Cancellation PolicyStudents will receive an acknowledgement of their request within 24 hours and will get a final confirmation as to the availability of the requested retake 48-72 hours before the date of the requested class. Retake availability is dependent on the class running with an empty seat. If the student does not receive confirmation they should email at [email protected] or 212-729-4088 to confirm the status of their request.
Start Dates (9)
|Start Date||# of Sessions||Price|
Fri, Nov 07 9:00am - 5:00pm
Murray Hill, Manhattan
185 Madison Ave
Btwn East 34th & 35th Streets
New York, New York 10016
School: The Career Center
The Career Center has been advancing computer skills in the heart of New York City since 1988, with more than 100 Dual Core computers, spacious classrooms, private tutoring stations, and a friendly, professional staff.
All of our classrooms have full internet and networking accessibility, climate-control,...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Ready to take this class?
Or call 212-729-4088
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.