Candy Making: Truffles & Brittle (Materials Included)
|Price||$105 per person (see price details)|
Up to 250 ppl
Note: Group size can be changed after booking if needed.
If your group has a sweet tooth, look no further. In this beginner-friendly candy-making event, we'll make two classic (and delectable) candies:
- Dark chocolate truffles with and without hazelnuts
- Brittle with peanuts or your choice of mix-ins
Our expert chef will walk your group through the process of making these candies from scratch, and in the end, you'll all get to snack on your new creations!
The price includes a kit with the following ingredients shipped to your participants (shipping & processing included in the price):
- Dark chocolate
- Cocoa powder
- A $ gift card for heavy cream (truffles) or an additional brittle mix-in
Participants will additionally require the following commonly found at-home ingredients & items:
- Baking Soda
- Cookie sheet or another baking sheet
- Parchment paper or silicone baking mat
- Rubber spatula
- A small cookie scoop, piping bag, or two teaspoons
- Bowl and whisk OR food processor
Shipping Deadlines & Terms:
- US addresses must be submitted two weeks before the event
- Any shipment containing wine or alcohol must be signed for by the recipient
- We cannot provide refunds for events where materials have been shipped
- Cancel your event for free if you provide at least a 2-week notice
- Cancellations less than two weeks out will result in a fee of 50% of the minimum deposit amount
- If you don't know your final headcount, place a hold on your date by booking the minimum group size (10 people). We'll collect the full payment after you finalize headcount
- We host events on Zoom and can accommodate other platforms
- We do not permit or provide event recordings. Our events are best enjoyed as live interactions
- If you'd like to customize your event, additional fees may apply
- $1050 for up to 10 people
- $105 per person thereafter
- If you don't know your group size, select the minimum group size (10) to pay the minimum deposit and secure your date. We'll finalize your payment when you've finalized your headcount.
How to Book
- Complete your booking by walking through our simple checkout process.
- We'll send you your receipt & confirmation details.
- Your event provider will reach out to introduce themselves & send you additional helpful details about your event.
- On the day of your event, you'll have a blast!