Virtual Escape Room: The '90s
|Price||Starting at $360 (see price details)|
Up to 200 ppl
Note: Group size can be changed after booking if needed.
Work together with your mini team to escape the room in just one hour while reminiscing fondly about the '90s.
In this escape game experience, you and your team will be campers at a '90s throwback camp for those who miss those good old Nickelodeon days and the long, baffling song of a dial-up modem. This is the ultimate escape game for anyone who ever made it a Blockbuster night (and was kind enough to rewind), anyone who knew that pizza on a bagel meant you could eat pizza anytime, anyone who knew that smell was, in fact, Teen Spirit.
When campers arrive, they'll learn the history of the camp and practice their beeper codes before heading back to their bunks for a curated VHS movie night. Of course, the TVs in your teams' bunks may be portals that will transport your team back to the '90s with a limited amount of time to escape, but that's a risk worth taking in the name of nostalgia! Each "bunk" will be solving puzzles that harken to a pre-Google era, working as a team to crack the codes and escape the TV before the 90s comes to an end yet again!
What your group will do:
Our facilitator will welcome the group, go over the rules of the game, and start the event with high energy
We will then use breakout rooms to split your group up into mini-teams where they will be working to solve riddles, puzzles and challenges to escape the room
Groups will be presented with information in the form of character descriptions, virtual maps, audio clips, and video clips and will play mini-games to uncover additional clues that will help them escape
The majority of the time will be spent in mini-teams but you will still have the opportunity to interact with the whole group throughout the event
Entertaining & engaging host to facilitate a smooth, fun, and unique experience
Game platform with interactive elements and scorecard for participants
Access to our event fulfillment team
After you book the event, we will send you a confirmation email and Zoom details for the event
Our event fulfillment team will be able to answer any questions you have before, during, or after the event
Supported Platforms: Zoom is our recommended platform, but we can accommodate Google Meets, Microsoft Teams, and WebEx if the client provides the meeting details
- Cancel your event for free if you provide at least three business days' notice
- Cancellations less than three days before the event will result in a fee of 50% of the minimum deposit amount.
- Rescheduling requests less than two days before the event will result in a $150 rescheduling fee.
- If you don't know your final headcount, place a hold on your date by booking the minimum group size. We'll collect the full payment after you finalize the headcount
- You can customize your event for a $150 customization fee. Customizations include things like combining different games, requesting specific questions or a themed game, or adding something to an event with materials included. Using a different platform that is not Zoom is not a customization
- Get a Demo: Not convinced? Book a 20-minute demo of this event for $100 before committing to it for your group
- $360 for up to 15 people, $10 per person thereafter
- We will collect the minimum at checkout as a deposit and then we’ll finalize your payment when you’ve finalized your headcount after your event
For customization, there is a $150 charge & we’ll connect you with an expert to cater to your group’s needs.
Are you booking multiple events or do you have a very large group? Contact us for special pricing.
How to Book
- Complete your booking by walking through our simple checkout process.
- We'll send you your receipt & confirmation details.
- Your event provider will reach out to introduce themselves & send you additional helpful details about your event.
- On the day of your event, you'll have a blast!