NYC In-Person: Sushi Basics
|Location||Greenwich Village, 85 MacDougal St|
|Price||$135 per person|
Up to 24 ppl
Note: Group size can be changed after booking if needed. See Details.
|Recommended For||Team Bonding, For Foodies, Relax and De-stress, No Outside Drinks Permitted, Drinks Included|
You love to eat it, now make it yourself! Learn the necessary ingredients and equipment, where to buy them, and the roll, roll, roll!
Ingredients are sourced from the local farmer's market as much as possible ensuring the best and freshest ingredients around.
- You and your friends/clients/coworkers arrive, and we ply you with drinks.
- After 15 minutes or so, we gather people around to discuss the menu.
- We'll talk through the recipes in some detail then we get to work on the prep for the various parts of the menu. All of this takes place in the dining area on our beautiful butcher block work tables.
- Finally, we transform the dining area from prep area to one big table for eating and eat together.
What You Will Make / Go Home With:
- Gunkan maki using vegetables
- Fish roe
- All classes are complimented with local wine and beer
**Note** All menus can be customized leading up to the event based on preferences of the group
About the Instructor:
Chef/ Owner Abigail Hitchcock has been hosting hands-on cooking classes since 2000. Her approachable style of teaching makes the classes fun and educational.
About the Venue:
Abigail's Kitchen is a 30-seat restaurant located on a historic block of MacDougal Street in Greenwich Village. French doors look out onto beautiful 1800s townhouses. Prep is done on counter height butcher block tables in the dining area before we head to the kitchen to cook.
Served at the Venue:
Local beers & wines (may rotate, common examples below):
- Shinn Estate Coalescence
- NV Red Blend
- Brooklyn Lager
How to Book
- Complete your booking by walking through our simple checkout process.
- We'll send you your receipt & confirmation details.
- Your event provider will reach out to introduce themselves & send you additional helpful details about your event.
- On the day of your event, you'll have a blast!
Strict: This provider allows for cancellations with a full refund to occur 2 weeks or more in advance of the event. Cancelling within a window of less than 2 weeks will result in an inability to be refunded.
Flexible: You will be able to make changes to your group size up until 72 hours as long as you meet the provider minimum. You will also have up until this period to make additional accommodations for the event