Virtual Escape Room: The Final Frontier
|Price||Starting at $360 (see price details)|
Up to 200 ppl
Note: Group size can be changed after booking if needed.
Work together in mini teams to escape the room while exploring the cosmic universe.
You’ve been training for this your entire life. Watching every space launch. Studying every book about the universe. Every physics, chemistry, and engineering class you took, you made sure you were at the top of the class. And now it’s all about to pay off. You’re going into space!
It’s been ten years since we lost sight of the planet Pluto. We don’t know exactly what happened to it, but we need to find out what, and soon. In order to do so, the governments of the world have organized a team of scientists and astronauts to head off into the depths of space and find Pluto. It will be a dangerous journey, but you are ready.
Take off in 5...4...3...2...1...
What your group will do:
- Our facilitator will welcome the group, go over the rules of the game, and start the event with high energy
- We will then use breakout rooms to split your group up into mini-teams where they will be working to solve riddles, puzzles, and challenges to complete the adventure
- Groups will be presented with information in the form of character descriptions, virtual maps, audio clips, and video clips. They will play mini-games to uncover additional clues that will help you survive
- Most of the time will be spent in mini teams, but you will still have the opportunity to interact with the whole group throughout the event
- Entertaining & engaging host to facilitate a smooth, fun, and unique experience
- Game platform with interactive elements and scorecard for participants
- Access to our event fulfillment team
- After you book the event, we will send you a confirmation email and Zoom details for the event
- Our event fulfillment team will be able to answer any questions you have before, during, or after the event
Supported Platforms: Zoom is our recommended platform, but we can accommodate Google Meets, Microsoft Teams, and WebEx if the client provides the meeting details.
- Cancel your event for free if you provide at least three business days' notice
- Cancellations less than three days before the event will result in a fee of 50% of the minimum deposit amount
- Rescheduling requests less than two days before the event will result in a $150 rescheduling fee
- If you don't know your final headcount, place a hold on your date by booking the minimum group size. We'll collect the full payment after you finalize the headcount
- You can customize your event for a $150 customization fee. Customizations include things like combining different games (i.e., Trivia & Scavenger Hunt), requesting specific questions or a themed game, or adding something to an event with materials included. Using a different platform that is not Zoom is not a customization
- Our events often use colors, sound clips, and other forms of media to portray information and puzzles. If you or someone on your team has problems processing these types of media, we can offer accessibility options. Just let us know in advance, and we will try and accommodate you to the fullest extent
- $360 for upto 15 people, $10 per person thereafter
- We will collect the minimum at checkout as a deposit and then we'll finalize your payment when you've finalized your headcount after your event
For customization, there is a $150 charge & we'll connect you with an expert to cater to your group's needs.
Are you booking multiple events or do you have a very large group? Contact us for special pricing.
How to Book
- Complete your booking by walking through our simple checkout process.
- We'll send you your receipt & confirmation details.
- Your event provider will reach out to introduce themselves & send you additional helpful details about your event.
- On the day of your event, you'll have a blast!