Virtual Cartooning & Doodling Workshop
|Price||Starting at $335 (see price details)|
Up to 250 ppl
Note: Group size can be changed after booking if needed.
In this beginner-level cartooning class, your group will learn the basic techniques of cartoon drawing and doodling.
Learn how to go from stick figures to actual faces in just an hour and a half. You'll get the hang of drawing, develop a personal artistic style, and start making cartoon characters.
This course is ideal for beginner students or for folks who want to work on developing their own cartoon characters.
What is included:
- A private, interactive workshop led by a professional instructor
- Access to our event fulfillment team
- After you book the event, we will send you a confirmation email and Zoom details for the event
- Our event fulfillment team will be able to answer any questions you have before, during, or after the event
- The workshop will start with a quick demonstration for the group to observe. Each participant will also receive a PDF of materials ahead of time
- Then there will be time for everyone in the group to draw their own cartoons and share out with the group (if they so choose!)
Materials Needed to Participate Fully:
- Sketch pad or paper
Supported Platforms: Zoom is our recommended platform, but we can accommodate Google Meets, Microsoft Teams, and WebEx if the client provides the meeting details
- Cancel your event for free if you provide at least three business days' notice
- Cancellations less than three days before the event will result in a fee of 50% of the minimum deposit amount
- Rescheduling requests less than two days before the event will result in a $150 rescheduling fee
- If you don't know your final headcount, place a hold on your date by booking the minimum group size. We'll collect the full payment after you finalize the headcount
- You can customize your event for a $150 customization fee. Customizations include things like combining different games, requesting specific questions or a themed game, or adding something to an event with materials included. Using a different platform that is not Zoom is not a customization
- Get a Demo: Not convinced? Book a 20-minute demo of this event for $100 before committing to it for your group
- $335 for up to 10 people
- $20 per person thereafter
- For customization, there is a $150 charge & we'll connect you with an expert to cater to your groups needs.
Pay the minimum ($335) as a deposit at checkout & we'll finalize your payment when you've finalized your head count!
Are you booking multiple events or do you have a very large group? Contact us for special pricing.
How to Book
- Complete your booking by walking through our simple checkout process.
- We'll send you your receipt & confirmation details.
- Your event provider will reach out to introduce themselves & send you additional helpful details about your event.
- On the day of your event, you'll have a blast!