Virtual Icebreaker: Get to Know Your Teammates
|Price||Starting at $360 (see price details)|
Up to 80 ppl
Note: Group size can be changed after booking if needed.
In this fast-paced and interactive team-building event, you will learn things about your colleagues that you never knew before.
Did you know that one of your teammates has run 6 marathons?
Did you know that your Head of Marketing's go-to karaoke artist is Celine Dion?
Did you know that someone on your team worked at a rattlesnake farm as their first summer internship?
Did you know someone on your team speaks four different languages?
Did you know someone on your team is a tea connoisseur in their spare time?
Participants will have their own “prompt” list with a variety of fun and interesting facts to gather about their colleagues. We will then split the group into breakout rooms (of 2-3 people) where they will interview each other (similar to speed dating) to try to complete as many of the items as possible.
Everyone will be brought back into the main room to discuss what they learned about each other. Small facts, stories, and jokes will be shared to allow the group to create a stronger bond together. The goal of this experience is to get to know the people you work with just a little bit better, whether you have been working together for years or you are trying to integrate new employees into the company (or both).
- Entertaining & engaging host to facilitate a smooth, fun, and unique experience
- Game platform with interactive elements and scorecard for participants
- Access to our event fulfillment team
- After you book the event, we will send you a confirmation email and Zoom details for the event
- Our event fulfillment team will be able to answer any questions you have before, during, or after the event
Supported Platforms: Zoom is our recommended platform, but we can accommodate Google Meets, Microsoft Teams, and WebEx if the client provides the meeting details
- Cancel your event for free if you provide at least three business days' notice
- Cancellations less than three days before the event will result in a fee of 50% of the minimum deposit amount
- Rescheduling requests less than two days before the event will result in a $150 rescheduling fee
- If you don't know your final headcount, place a hold on your date by booking the minimum group size. We'll collect the full payment after you finalize the headcount
- You can customize your event for a $150 customization fee. Customizations include things like combining different games, requesting specific questions or a themed game, or adding something to an event with materials included. Using a different platform that is not Zoom is not a customization
- $360 for upto 15 people, $10 per person thereafter
- We will collect the minimum at checkout as a deposit and then we'll finalize your payment when you've finalized your headcount after your event
For customization, there is a $200 charge & we'll connect you with an expert to cater to your group's needs.
Are you booking multiple events or do you have a very large group? Contact us for special pricing.
How to Book
- Complete your booking by walking through our simple checkout process.
- We'll send you your receipt & confirmation details.
- Your event provider will reach out to introduce themselves & send you additional helpful details about your event.
- On the day of your event, you'll have a blast!