Yoga Foundations 1Reflections Yoga »
6 seats left
|Start date:||Tue, Feb 04: 5:15pm - 6:30pm|
250 West 49 St 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10019 (Map)
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 200 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 12
What you'll learn in this tantra class:In this class, we will introduce revolved twists , shoulder stands and all poses will now be linked in a vinyasa flow. Great for a person who has been practicing for 6 months or more.
In this class, we will introduce revolved twists and shoulder stands, and all poses will now be linked in a vinyasa flow. Great for a person who has been practicing for 6 months or more.
- All class cards are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Credit is only given for cancellations at least 48 hours prior to workshop.
- No refunds, no credits less than 48 hours before workshop.
- If Reflections Yoga cancels a workshop, full credit or refund will be issued.
- There will be no refunds or credits for missed sessions within a multiple session workshop.
Teacher: Amy DeFilippiSee Classes Taught by This Teacher »
Amy has studied with various teachers and sages throughout India during my six month journey there, including at the Iyengar Yoga Institute in Pune, India. She also studied with Geeta Iyengar at the IYNAUS conference in 2007. She did my 200 hour teacher training at Yoga Hawaii with Rupali Embry and Prem focusing on Asthanga Yoga. She earned my advanced teaching certificate in Vinyasa yoga with Shiva Rea. I attended a week long Asthanga Yoga workshop in San Francisco with Sri K. Pattabhi Jois and studied with senior Asthanga teacher Sharath Ragamsway. She has been studying Iyengar Yoga for eight years and completed a six month teacher training class at the East Honolulu Yoga Center. She also also completed a 110 hour yoga therapeutics teacher training with senior Iyengar teacher Kofi Busia. Amy has been teaching yoga since 2003 and students describe her classes as fun, informative, and productive. Right now, her favorite asana is the triangle pose!
Start Dates (0)
|Start Date||# of Sessions||Price|
Tue, Feb 04 5:15pm - 6:30pm
Midtown West, Manhattan
250 West 49 St
Btwn Broadway & 8th Ave
New York, NY 10019
Can't make these dates?. Save the class to your wish list and find out when new dates are added.
School: Reflections Yoga
Reflections Yoga is an urban oasis nestled among giant financial institutions, Times Square, Broadway theatres and luxury high-rises in midtown Manhattan. We welcome and invite you to transcend the tensions of city life and join us for a "just right" yoga class with some of the best teachers in NYC,...
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Ready to take this class?
Or call 212-729-4088