We can send you an email that contains instructions on how to reset your password.
Our way to encourage you to never stop learning!
Advanced Jewelry Techniques92nd Street Y »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
Upper East Side
1395 Lexington Ave
(Btwn E 91st & 92nd Streets)
New York, New York 10128 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
|Important:||Room: S350, 3rd Fl, S Bldg|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 4500 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Advanced
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 12
What you'll learn in this jewelry class:
Projects in this class will challenge the skill level and improve technique of the students.
Prerequisite: Jewelry II
Supply List: Click to view list.
Note: Jewelry varies between sessions. Materials discussed in the first class.
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from 92nd Street Y? Request info about private training
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- To receive a 100% refund, written request must be received 2 weeks prior to the first session.
- To receive a 75% refund, written request must be received at least one day prior to the first session.
- To receive a 50% refund, written request must be received at least one day prior to the second session.
- After that, refunds cannot be granted.
Teacher: Klaus Bürgel
Klaus Bürgel received his training at the Akademie der Bildenden Künste in Munich and at the Goldschmiedeschule Pforzheim. He has had one person exhibitions at Oliver Art Center, California College of Arts and Crafts, Oakland, CA; Bernard Toale Gallery Boston, MA; Goethe Institut, Boston, MA; and Jewelerswerk Gallery, Washington D.C. His most recent group shows include: Micromegas, American Craft Museum, NY; Historical Connnections, Mobilia Gallery, Cambridge, MA; The Perfect Collection, Fuller Craft Museum, Brockton, MA. Beyond the Mines: The Art of Gold, Crocker Art Museum, Sacramento, CA. His prior teaching includes the Maine College of Art, Portland; Rhode Island School of Design, Providence; UMass, Dartmouth; California College of Arts, Oakland; School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; and Parsons, NY. He lives and works in New York City. You can visit his website here: www.klausburgel.com.
Start Dates (0)
School: 92nd Street Y
92nd Street Y is a world-class nonprofit community and cultural center that connects people at every stage of life to the worlds of education, the arts, health and wellness, and Jewish life.
Through the breadth and depth of 92Y's extraordinary programs, we enrich lives, create community and elevate...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.