Virtual Scavenger Hunt
|Price||Starting at $360 (see price details)|
Up to 150 ppl
Note: Group size can be changed after booking if needed.
Break out into mini-groups to complete challenges & share what you find with the group in a scavenger hunt unlike any you've played before!
CourseHorse has created a 60-minute scavenger hunt specifically designed for a new hybrid age of working. Whether your team members are in the office, at home, or a combination of both, they'll be able to fully participate and laugh their way through a competition that will get folks out of their seats and into the game.
Teams will compete in Riddle Races, a collection of cryptic clues that correspond to common objects, and they'll earn points for cracking the code and finding the items. This will give way to a larger scavenger hunt with a sizeable collection of prompts they'll meet by finding items, making quick creative projects, and interacting in unique and funny ways with their surroundings! The subsequent show-and-tell round is sure to leave folks laughing as the host prompts teams to share their makings, findings, and doings with one another! Will there be a winning team? Sure. Will there be a Zoom room full of entertained players? Absolutely.
What your group will do:
- Our facilitator will welcome the group, go over the rules of the game, and start the event with high energy
- Your group will then be split into smaller teams using breakout rooms. They will collaborate to answer a series of scavenger challenges, then head back to the main room to share what they found during the hunt
- Games are typically 60 minutes but can be modified based on your team's specific needs and goals
- About 3/4 of the time will be spent in mini-teams, and 1/4 of the time will be with the whole group together
- Entertaining & engaging host to facilitate a smooth, fun, and unique experience
- Game platform with interactive elements
- Access to our event fulfillment team
- After you book the event, we will send you a confirmation email and Zoom details for the event
- Our event fulfillment team will be able to answer any questions you have before, during, or after the event
Supported Platforms: Zoom is our recommended platform, but we can accommodate Google Meets, Microsoft Teams, and WebEx if you provide the meeting details
- Cancel your event for free if you provide at least three business days' notice.
- Cancellations less than three days before the event will result in a fee of 50% of the minimum deposit amount.
- Rescheduling requests less than three days before the event will result in a $150 rescheduling fee
- If you don't know your final headcount, place a hold on your date by booking the minimum group size. We'll collect the full payment after you finalize the headcount
- You can customize your event for a $150 customization fee. Customizations include things like combining different games, requesting specific questions or a themed game, or adding something to an event with materials included. Using a different platform that is not Zoom is not a customization
- Our events often use colors, sound clips, and other forms of media to portray information and puzzles. If someone on your team has problems processing these types of media, we can offer accessibility options. Just let us know in advance, and we will try and accommodate you to the fullest extent
- $360 for up to 15 people, $10 per person thereafter
- We will collect the minimum at checkout as a deposit and then we’ll finalize your payment when you’ve finalized your headcount after your event
For customization, there is a $150 charge & we’ll connect you with an expert to cater to your group’s needs.
Are you booking multiple events or do you have a very large group? Contact us for special pricing.
How to Book
- Complete your booking by walking through our simple checkout process.
- We'll send you your receipt & confirmation details.
- Your event provider will reach out to introduce themselves & send you additional helpful details about your event.
- On the day of your event, you'll have a blast!