18 and older
Full Course Name
Microsoft SQL Server 2012/14/16 Reporting Services SSRS
This course introduces the SSRS architecture, the report manager, the basics of databases and database queries, and the report builder role.In this course you will learn to:
- Plan for, install, configure and customize SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services
- Retrieve data with SELECT queries
- Generate reports from the Report Wizard and from scratch
- Enhance your reports with charts, images, gauges, and maps
- Add value to reports through summarizing, totaling, and interactivity
- Build reusable report templates
- Embed Visual Basic
- .NET functions and subreports into your reports
- Enable end-user access to reports via the Report Server and its Report Manager web interface
- Integrate SSRS reports with your own websites and custom applications
Certification exams are administered by third party testing companies such as Pearson Vue or Prometric. Our courses prepare you for the certification exam, which is an additional fee paid to the testing provider.. You must contact Prometric, Pearson Vue or the corresponding testing provider to take a certification exam.
This course is taught with 2012 software, however, 2014 and 2016 users can attend due to the similarities.Course Lessons:Part I: Getting Started
Part II: Report Authoring
- Chapter 1. Let's Start at the Very Beginning
- Chapter 2. Putting the Pieces in Place: Installing Reporting Services
Part III: Reporting Serving
- Chapter 3. DB 101: Database Basics
- Chapter 4. A Visit to Emerald City: The Report Wizard
- Chapter 5. Removing the Training Wheels: Building Basic Reports
- Chapter 6. Graphic Expression: Using Charts, Images, and Gauges
- Chapter 7. Geography Lesson: Using Maps and Spatial Data Types
- Chapter 8. Kicking It Up a Notch: Intermediate Reporting
- Chapter 9. Beyond Wow: Advanced Reporting
Headsets for free, Guaranteed to Run, Re-Takes for free (Up to 6 months), Interactive Classroom environment.Registration Note:
- Chapter 10. How Did We Ever Manage Without You--The Report Manager
- Chapter 11. Delivering the Goods: Report Delivery
- Chapter 12. Teamwork: Integrating Reporting Services
- Chapter 13. Well Begun: Best Practices
We can only accept students into our classes whose tuition is being paid by an employer or sponsoring organization. Self-paying individuals cannot enroll.
Courseware (if a course has a Courseware) will be shipped to the address provided two weeks before the class starts. Make sure that the additional info field is properly and correctly filled out to avoid Courseware being lost in transit. Please also note that P.O. Box addresses are not allowed.
The classes are instructor-led live training you attend in a local classroom or from your home/office. Our instructors teach from a remote location while being able to interact with students as in a traditional classroom setting.
Instructors can view student progress and take control of their PC to provide direct assistance. Students can see the instructor's presentation as well as voice questions directly to the instructor and participate in class discussions.