18 and older
ArchiMate® 3 is an open and independent modeling language for Enterprise Architecture. It complements The Open Group Architectural Framework (TOGAF), although it is not dependent on TOGAF®. ArchiMate® 3 offers architects a notation methodology for describing, analyzing, and visualizing relationships among entities in business, data, application, and technology domains. ArchiMate can also be used to support other modeling languages, such as UML for software development and BPMN for business process modeling.
The ArchiMate® 3 Enterprise Architecture modeling language provides a uniform representation for diagrams that describe Enterprise Architectures. It includes concepts for specifying inter-related architectures, specifying viewpoints for selected stakeholders, and language customization mechanisms. It describes and brings different architecture domains and their underlying relations and dependencies to visualization.
In this course, you will discover what is new in ArchiMate® 3.0 and learn the differences between ArchiMate® 2.1 and ArchiMate® 3. You will learn:
- ArchiMate® 3 language concepts
- Improvements in ArchiMate® 3 definitions
- How ArchiMate® 3 aligns with other frameworks and standards.
This course prepares those who are ArchiMate® 2.1 Certified for ArchiMate® 3 Practitioner certification by means of the ArchiMate® 3.0 Bridge Exam. Intended Audience:
Those who are currently ArchiMate® 2.1 Certified and want to be ArchiMate® 3 Practitioner certified.Learning Outcomes
- Understand the motivation behind the changes in ArchiMate® 3.0
- Definition new concepts in ArchiMate® 3.0 and use them in practice
- Be successfully prepared to pass the ArchiMate® 3.0 Bridge Exam
ArchiMate® 2.1 Certified Certificate.What is included in the course?
1 complimentary exam voucher is included in the price of this course:
Other Valuable Inclusions:
- ArchiMate® 3.0 Bridge exam
*Note: Hard copies of these materials are provided for all students signing up at least 2 weeks prior to a course, unless extra copies are immediately available for use. Hard copies of material are not provided for online classes.
- Integrated course materials – comprehensive courseware
- Entire collection of accompanying color slides*
- Binder of color reference material and case study material (if applicable) *
- ArchiMate® 3 Specification Pocket Guide, and ArchiMate® 3 Specification Study Cards
Recommended Pre Reading :
How do I schedule my certification exam?
- ArchiMate® 3 Specification Pocket Guide
- ArchiMate® 3 Specification Study Cards
- ArchiMate® 3 Full Specification
Students can book their exams through http://www.pearsonvue.com/theopengroup/. We stand by to help students schedule their exams, should they need help.Do I get a participation Certificate?
When you complete this course, you will receive a Certification of Completion upon request. This Certificate is not the same as ArchiMate® 3 Practitioner certification. To achieve certification, you must schedule, complete, and pass the ArchiMate® 3.0 Bridge Certification Examination.