The Kubernetes and Docker Bootcamp II (KD200) is an advanced Docker and Kubernetes course, the perfect continuation of the famous Kubernetes and Docker Bootcamp (KD100). Designed for software developers and architects, deployment engineers, and cloud administrators who want to acquire complete knowledge in using Kubernetes for deploying and managing containerized applications, and when combined with KD100, is the most comprehensive Kubernetes training available on the market today.
This course requires students to be very familiar with the Linux command line, Docker concepts and basic Kubernetes building blocks. The course provides participants with a detailed understanding of Kubernetes features and best practices. It is broken up into a number of sections, each section typically includes an instructor-led presentation outlining theory and hands-on labs that put that theory into practice.Objectives and Outline
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes building blocks
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes best practices for developing, deploying and managing containerized applications
- Understanding of Kubernetes architecture, high availability and security principles
- Familiarity with Kubernetes cluster installation and maintenance techniques
- Familiarity with methods and tools for troubleshooting, logging, monitoring of a Kubernetes cluster
Audience & Prerequisites
Designed for deployment engineers, and cloud administrators who want to acquire complete knowledge in using Kubernetes for deploying and managing containerized applications. This course requies students to be very familiar with the Linux command line, Docker concepts and basic Kubernetes building blocks.Lab Requirements
To access our cloud hosted lab environment, student will need a laptop computer with ssh client and a web browser.What's Included?
- Presentations and Workbooks provided by Instructor
- Access to Cloud based labs for duration of class
- Certificate of Completion