18 and older
This bootcamp is a fast overview of digital marketing that will get you into marketing shape! In addition to a survey of key digital marketing concepts, the class covers many of the essential and cutting edge digital advertising platforms, tools and analytics systems that entrepreneurs & digital marketers alike use to help launch their online businesses and acquire customers. This workshop is heavily tailored to meet the needs of participants who enroll so come ready with your burning digital marketing questions.
Participants should walk away from this class with an actionable digital marketing plan, hands on experience with at least two digital advertising tools, and a draft marketing budget centered on ROI.
- A digital marketing plan made real with case studies and application to your business, client, or employer
- Articulate how the digital ad space auction systems work— including ad auction unit economics, pricing scales, pricing models, do’s & don’ts, trends
- An understanding of how search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) works
- An understanding of how social media advertising works, plus a hands-on training of Facebook/Instagram Ads
- An understanding of how large-scale email deployment works, and when & how to send it, plus a hands-on training of MailChimp
- An understanding of the core functions & principles of digital marketing analytics with an introduction to Google Analytics
- Access to Facebook Ads manager— your own company’s or your personal ads account. You must have one setup before class starts.Access to a business or personal
- MailChimp account - You must have an account opened with MailChimp before class starts.
For students enrolling in 12 week part time and immersive classes, it is not recommended that you book more than one class simultaneously.