18 and older
To ensure a successful experience, Anywhere LIVE OLT students must have access to a system that meets system requirements.
- Windows 7 or later
- 2 GHz processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Internet Explorer (IE) 10.0, Firefox, or Chrome
- Cookies and Session Cookies enabled
- Dual monitors or two computers - Display – 1280x1024 minimum resolution and High Color (16 bit) display definition
- VOIP headset with a noise cancelling mic
- A quiet and private office free from distractions during class sessions
- ActiveX – Permission to load an ActiveX applet
- Although Java is not required, the download process is easier if Java is installed and the Web browser supports Java
- Wired Broadband Internet connection (a minimum of 2.5 Mbps) – experience may vary based on connection speed
- If your network has a Corporate VPN, you must not be connected to it when you connect to your class
- You must check both Adobe Connect and LogMeIn prior to class from the system(s) you will be attending, from at the location(s) you will be physically located
LIVE Online Training (LIVE OLT)
When you attend a LIVE Online Training Class from TLG Learning -- your instructor will be teaching the course LIVE from a remote training center, but your learning experience will be VIRTUALLY the same as if your trainer was present in the room with you.
- You will hear your remote instructor's live lecture in real time.
- You will see your remote instructor's slide presentations and demonstrations.
- You will ask questions and hear questions asked by other students.
- You will complete your labs exactly as you would in an in-person class.
Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, Advanced Architecting on AWS is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, this course covers how to build complex solutions which incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. This course introduces specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support Hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.Pre-requisite(s):
- Architecting on AWS, achieved AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- This course is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform.
- Lesson 1 : Architecting on AWS Review
- Lesson 2 : AWS Account Management
- Lesson 3 : Advanced Networking on AWS
- Lesson 4 : Deployment Management on AWS
- Lesson 5 : Build a Hybrid Architecture
- Lesson 6 : Optimize your use of Amazon S3
- Lesson 7 : Leverage Amazon ElastiCache to handle and store data at scale
- Lesson 8 : Build a Failover Solution with Amazon Route 53 and Amazon RDS Read Replication
- Lesson 9 : AWS Snowball
- Lesson 10 : Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Lesson 11 : AWS Storage Gateway
- Lesson 12 : Backing up and archiving data on AWS
- Lesson 13 : Migrating databases into AWS
- Lesson 14 : Designing for Big Data
- Lesson 15 : Amazon DynamoDB for Big Data
- Lesson 16 : DynamoDB Streams
- Lesson 17 : DynamoDB for Big Data Design Patterns
- Lesson 18 : Design for Large Scale Applications
- Lesson 19 : Deployment with Elastic Beanstalk
- Lesson 20 : Build Resilient Architectures Part A
- Lesson 21 : CloudFront Content Delivery and Automating WAF Rules
- Lesson 22 : Encryption and Security of Data
- Lesson 23 : KMS Envelope Encryption
- Lesson 24 : Design for Performance