16 and older
- Use a recent PC or Mac computer that is less than 4 years old.
- Two display monitors are highly recommended
Your internet connection
- one for joining the virtual classroom and, if applicable, viewing digital books
- the other for doing your labs
Computer USB headsets (with headphone & microphone in one unit) that we recommend:
- Please use a wired, not wireless or wifi connection
- Please use a broadband internet connection and not dial-up (modem)
- Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 or Logitech ClearChat H390.
Live Online Training brings our award-winning classroom experience to you! Developed through rigorous testing of the leading virtual learning environments and multimedia technologies, Live Online Training - a.k.a. "LOT" - delivers the training industry's most complete remote classroom experience.
Features And Benefits Of Live Online Training Courses:
» Hands-on, live instructor-led training from any internet-accessible location
» Real-time remote access to class software and virtual lab environment
» Eliminate travel expenses and save the time spent in transit - Go Green
» LOT is compatible with PCs, Macs, and mobile devices
What Is Included In Your Live Online Training Tuition?
» NetCom's Award-Winning Training & Certification Prep
» Official Courseware and Lab Manuals for your class (PDF's - where applicable)
» Test-Prep Software if applicable
CompTIA Cloud+ validates the skills you need to maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure services. Cloud+ covers the increased diversity of knowledge, skills and abilities required of system administrators to validate what is necessary to perform effectively in data center jobs.
CompTIA Cloud+ views cloud-based infrastructure services as an increasingly important piece of an organization’s IT systems. It is the only vendor-neutral, performance-based certification course covering more than a specific vendor or a single function like security or networking to help you better realize the return on investment of cloud infrastructure services.
CompTIA Cloud+ Exam CV0-002 reflects an emphasis on incorporating and managing cloud technologies as part of broader systems operations. It assumes acandidate will weave together solutions that meet specific business needs andwork in a variety of different industries.
The new exam includes the new technologies to support the changing cloud market as many more organizations depend on cloud-based technologies to run mission critical systems, and hybrid and multi-cloud have become the norm.Intended Audience:
- System Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Cloud Developer
- Cloud Specialist
- Project Manager, Cloud
- Computing Services
- Cloud Engineer
- Manager, Data Center SANs
- Business Analyst, Cloud Computing
- Recommended: 2-3 years experience in system administration
- Analyze system requirements to successfully execute workload migrations to the cloud
- Determine proper allocation of cloud resources and apply necessary changes based on performance data
- Apply appropriate technologies and processes, including automation and orchestration, to ensure desired system performance
- Implement appropriate security controls given requirements
- Troubleshoot capacity, automation, connectivity and security issues related to cloud implementations
- Configuration and Deployment