We give you back 5% of every dollar spent on classes, in the form of rewards points.
Your points automatically apply as a discount
on your next purchase, so you start saving immediately.
Questions? Contact us!
PHP For DesignersNY PHP »
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
Midtown East, Manhattan
Midtown Area Exact Location - TBD
New York, New York (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 5
What you'll learn in this php training:
Graduates of the designer's track will leave with a broad introduction to programming, AMP development, and the fundamental concepts of web applications.
Our designer's track was created especially for web developers with experience in HTML, Flash, Dreamweaver, Front Page, Microsoft Word, and other graphic and layout applications. No programming background is expected; the designer's track helps experienced web designers learn to use the latest version of the very popular programming language PHP to create interactive and database driven websites.
- A thorough workout on the concepts that are essential and common to all programming.
- A fundamental understanding of what is involved in creating dynamic database driven web applications.
- Intensive practice with essential elements of the PHP5 programming language.
- Confidence in using PHP to to create database-driven web applications, and to carry out other common web design and development tasks.
Refund & Cancellation PolicyThe student may cancel the class more than 5 business days prior to the first day of class with no penalty. Cancellations within the 5 days will be assessed a 50% penalty. Refunds will not be granted once class has begun. Failure to show for the class on a day of class will result in a full loss of the payment for the class. Students may send a substitute at any time. Substitute name and address must be provided before attending.
New York PHP reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time due to operational needs. Should a class be cancelled or rescheduled, the student is entitled to a full refund of the price of the class.
Start Dates (0)
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 8500 points. Points give you money off your next class!
School: NY PHP
Founded in 2001, the school quickly grew to be a leader of open source communities and business solutions. After establishing amp as the platform independent technology solution stack, the school continues to support the companies and communities that depend on and develop open source.
Backed by one...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.
Here are some similar classes we recommend:
Or you can save this class to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!