We give you back 5% of every dollar spent on classes, in the form of rewards points.
Your points automatically apply as a discount
on your next purchase, so you start saving immediately.
Questions? Contact us!
Publisher 2007 - Level 1New Horizons Computer Learning »
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
462 Seventh Ave 6th Flr
Btwn W 36th & W 37th Streets
New York, New York 10018 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
|Important:||These classes sell out faster than we update our systems. Enroll and we'll confirm your spot.|
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 6
What you'll learn in this publisher training:
In this course, students will look at how to create a publication from scratch or use one of the hundreds of business and personal designs available in Publisher. They will create, format, revise, and distribute publications.
Lesson 1: Creating a Basic Publication
- Explore the Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 Environment
- Create a Publication from a Publication Design
- Add Design Object Placeholders
- Add Content to a Publication
- Save a Publication
- Create Business Information Data
- Insert Text in a File
- Organize Text Boxes and Picture Frames in the Layout
- Connect Text Boxes
- Divide Text Boxes into Columns
- Organize Pages in the Publication
- Insert Common Layout Elements
- Edit Text in a Publication
- Research Information
- Find and Replace Text
- Spell Check the Publication
- Save Reusable Content
- Format Text
- Apply Schemes
- Insert Symbols
- Format Paragraphs
- Create Paragraph Styles
- Format Text Boxes
- Format Picture Frames
- Customize Picture Appearance
- Insert WordArt
- Insert a Design Gallery Object
- Check the Design of a Publication
- Manage Pictures in a Publication
- Save a Publication for Distribution
- Preview and Print a Publication
- Compose a Publication for Email
- Create a Website
- Publish a Web Page
Refund & Cancellation PolicyPlease notify New Horizons six (6) or more business days in advance of your scheduled class if you need to cancel your reservation for applications classes, and eleven (11) days or more business days for technical classes.
Cancellations may be made by calling or e-mailing your Account Executive. You will receive a 100% refund if you cancel according to the terms above for applications and technical classes.
If you are a club member, you may be assessed a late fee of $50.00 for an applications class, and $200 for a technical class if you cancel late or do not show up for class.
If you are a coupon holder, you will be assessed one coupon for each class that you do not show up for.
Start Dates (0)
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 2750 points. Points give you money off your next class!
School: New Horizons Computer Learning
As part of the largest independent IT Training Provider, New Horizons Computer Learning Center delivers more courses than any other IT training company.
Innovative and Flexible Learning Methods
New Horizons New York City understands that not everyone is the same, and we have developed a variety of innovative...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at New Horizons Computer Learning(6 Reviews)
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.
Here are some similar classes we recommend:
Or you can save this class to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!