18 and older
This valuable session provides the professional with a powerful set of strategic and tactical negotiation tools.
Starting with the preplanning process and going all the way through to the final agreement and implementation, this program will establish some of the key elements associated with building stakeholder engagement, understanding the market environment, establishing goals and objectives, building strategies, and establishing negotiation plans that will result in a successful outcome.
Executives in the global ecosystem are faced with an environment of rapid change, different cultural values, volatile political and economic conditions, and increased government regulation. In light of these changes, the need to build strong relationships that focus on value creation, flexibility, and change management is imperative. The 2014 TNI Art of Negotiating for Human Resources Conference is intended to help HR professionals understand the key capabilities required for negotiating in a global environment. This valuable one-day event will focus on the emerging trends facing executives and the importance of building strong internal and external relationships in delivering value.
Creating such relationships through improved negotiation skills is important for HR professionals to understand.Who will benefit:
- All members of the HR Department
- Human Resources Managers
- Heads of HR Departments
- Heads of HR Units/Sections
- Functional Managers
- HR Assistants
- Performance Appraisers
- Purchasing Professionals
Note: Includes lunch, coffee/soda, and program workbook.
- 7:30 – 8:00 AM Coffee/Registration
- 8:00 AM Program Begins – Introduction
- 8:15 AM – 10:15 AM The Global Supply Chain Environment and Establishing Strong Stakeholder Insights
- 10:15 AM – 10: 30 AM Coffee Break
- 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM Building Solid Market Intelligence and Understanding Power Relationships
- 12:00 PM – 1:15 Lunch Program
- 1:15 PM – 1: 30 PM Break
- 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM Establishing a Negotiation Strategy
- 3:00 PM – 3:15 PM Coffee/Soda Break
- 3:15 PM – 4:00 PM Final Thoughts & Insights
- 4:00 PM Closing Remarks