5 and older
Walk the path of New York pizza history on the streets of Little Italy and Greenwich Village where it all began. We’ll hit three pizzerias in 3 hours, walking about a mile through some great downtown neighborhoods!
New York pizza has reached mythical status in a relatively short period of time. Find out why as you trace both 19th-century Italian immigration and pizza history from Manhattan's Little Italy to historic Greenwich Village. Along the way, you'll eat slices at three of the city's highest rated pizzerias.
Pizza rules New York, and you'll find out why as you explore:
- The birthplace of modern pizza
- Manhattan's Little Italy
- A classic New York street slice
- Century-old coal burning brick ovens
- A working pizza oven factory
- Pizza history bite-by-bite
- You'll visit pizzerias heralded by Zagat's, AOL City Guide, Time Out New York, the Food Network and New Yorkers alike as the city's best.
The Pizza Walk is New York's most comprehensive culinary expedition!
Children under the age of four are welcome to join us free of charge as long as you are willing to share your slices with them. Limit is one child under four per adult. All others must purchase a general ticket.
Beverages are not provided at our tour stops but may be purchased at each pizzeria. It is strongly suggested that you bring a refillable water container. A wedge of lemon will aid digestion!