21 and older
Experience a beautiful New York City sunset and the illuminated cityscape during a comfortable and unique NYC Harbor sunset cruise through the Hudson and East Rivers.
Sit back and enjoy the gorgeous 360-degree view of the island from the open decks or the glassed-in back-deck observatory of these Gatsby-esque 1920's style yachts.
On this 1.75-hour cruise, take in picturesque views from our glassed-in observatory. Highlights along the way include:
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Financial District
- Governor's Island, The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the New York City skyline
- The Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
- A beautiful full bar and specialty NY State wines by the bottle available for purchase aboard the Yacht Manhattan or Manhattan II. (One complimentary drink is included.)
A LIVE JAZZ TRIO performs every Sunday! In order to join us on a sunset cruise on Sundays, please purchase tickets for the "Sunday Evening Jazz" event. While the cruise is mainly a social cruise, it will have a light commentary on the highlights along the way.
School Notes: For your security, at check-in, you are required to present a valid photo identification that must be identical to the contact name listed on your booking.