Family DinnersHome Cooking New York »
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
236 W 26th St #601
Btwn 7th & 8th Avenues
New York, New York 10001 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 16 and older
- Average Class Size: 10
- Teacher: Jennifer Clair
What you'll learn in this american cooking class:
Discover the right flavors and recipes needed to make meals that both you and your kids will enjoy.
- Roasted Sausages with Grapes
- Casserole-Roasted Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Carrots (and more)
- Quick Creamed Spinach
- Brown Rice Risotto
- Delicata Squash Rainbows (and more)
- Ricotta Toasts with Fresh Fruit and Honey (and a long list of other healthy ideas)
Refund & Cancellation PolicyWe have a firm 48-hour cancellation policy to ensure that we have enough time to re-fill your seat with another student. For cancellations prior to the 48-hour mark, we are happy to offer credit for a future class.
While it is not in our nature to say no, we are not able to offer credit for last-minute illnesses or work-related conflicts. However, you are always welcome to send someone in your place, because we understand these things do happen.
Start Dates (0)
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 1000 points. Points give you money off your next class!
School: Home Cooking New York
Founded in 2002, Home Cooking New York provides intimate and hands-on cooking classes at their Manhattan cooking school as well as private classes in students’ home kitchens. Our clients range from absolute beginners to amateur home cooks who want to expand their culinary education.
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at Home Cooking New York(562 Reviews)
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.
Here are some similar classes we recommend:
Or you can save this class to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!